What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Kupp Keeper Decision- Drafting Tomorrow (1 Viewer)

msinex

Footballguy
I’m in a half point ppr keeper league where we can keep two players regardless of where we drafted them. We start 1qb, 1rb, 1wr, 3 flex, and a TE. I was going to keep Hurts (6pts per pass td) and Kupp; but just saw the hamstring injury update on Kupp that didn’t sound too promising. I have to make a call tomorrow, would you avoid Kupp and keep either Devonta Smith, Mixon, or R Stevenson instead? I can’t wait for the news’s cycle and projections to catch up, so any advice would be welcomed!

I’m in a half point ppr keeper league where we can keep two players regardless of where we drafted them. We start 1qb, 1rb, 1wr, 3 flex, and a TE. I was going to keep Hurts (6pts per pass td) and Kupp; but just saw the hamstring injury update on Kupp that didn’t sound too promising. I have to make a call tomorrow, would you avoid Kupp and keep either Devonta Smith, Mixon, or R Stevenson instead? I can’t wait for the news’s cycle and projections to catch up, so any advice would be welcomed!
Personally, I would not be worried. Kupp all the way. Just a setback. Guy is phenomenal once he's ready.

In a 1 QB league I wouldn't be keeping Hurts. Unless there are 10 qb's kept I wouldn't do a QB. Of those you listed I would keep Stevenson and Mixon.

Kupp has a setback. That is worrisome and I hate starting with injured keepers when you don't have too.

Users who are viewing this thread