What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

LB Decision (1 Viewer)

Gnickhanna

Footballguy
Can't decide if I want Corey Littleton or Jordan Hicks as my LB1. Tackle is 1, tackle assist is .5, after that everything else is standard.

Can't decide if I want Corey Littleton or Jordan Hicks as my LB1. Tackle is 1, tackle assist is .5, after that everything else is standard.
I don't think there is such a think in IDP scoring......hahahhaa   The items you didn't specify as far as scoring is really an important piece of information to make decisions like this. 

Both of these guys have different situations than last year.  Hicks has two new LB's in town (Campbell and Simmons) so it's u in the air on how those two affect his IDP scores.  Simmons is supposed to be the do everything LB but is only a rookie so will he take over or still have a lot to learn.  While Littleton is on an entirely new team so will he be able to do what he has done in the past? 

For me (without knowing the other scoring parameters) I probably lean towards Littleton just because I think Simmons is going to take over and siphon a lot away from Hicks. 

Tackle Solo 1

Tackle Assist 0.5

Sack

Interception

Fumble Force

Fumble Recovery 2

Defensive Touchdown 6

Safety

Pass Defended 1

Block Kick

Tackles for Loss

My bad man, here's the full list

No worries, there are just a lot of different scoring and it matters in some cases.  Since you are comparing two fairly similar type players the big play aspect is somewhat a wash.  Hicks had more TFL (11 to 6) but Littleton had more sacks (3.5 to 1.5).  I just worry that Simmons takes some of this away from Hicks so I would lean Littleton. 

Thanks man, I did draft Littleton but I was having buyers remorse seeing Hicks on the waiver wire haha. Thanks for your knowledge man.

Users who are viewing this thread