What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

LB Kirk Morrison (1 Viewer)

Otter

Footballguy
This guy interests me. He is listed as the 3rd MLB on every depth chart I've seen, but I know that he's been playing.Game 1: 6-4-0Game 2: 8-3-0Not an Oakland homer, and I can't seem to get the lowdown on this guy. I know he is a future star (or so it seems), but at what position is he playing? I know Clark is the MLB. Also, is he on the field for 3rd downs?This week, he is playing against the Eagles, which could mean a big, big game. I just don't know enough about him, but I may pick him up and play him anyway.Who knows? :rolleyes: Anybody?

This guy interests me. He is listed as the 3rd MLB on every depth chart I've seen, but I know that he's been playing.

Game 1: 6-4-0

Game 2: 8-3-0

Not an Oakland homer, and I can't seem to get the lowdown on this guy. I know he is a future star (or so it seems), but at what position is he playing? I know Clark is the MLB. Also, is he on the field for 3rd downs?

This week, he is playing against the Eagles, which could mean a big, big game. I just don't know enough about him, but I may pick him up and play him anyway.

Who knows? :rolleyes: Anybody?
He is ALWAYS on the field.

I just picked him up yesterday and plan on starting him this weekend. It's early enough in the season to take some chances. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread