What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

League has been filled ****Trial 40 team IDP Superflex Keeper league MFL (1 Viewer)

Raw Instinct

Footballguy
Hi everyone

I am currently setting up a 40 team IDP Superflex keeper league on MFL, this league is made to start next season but with MFL currently running a free trial for leagues and with this being something a little different I figured I’d try and ramp up filling it and let everyone have a feel of it this season before starting for real.

Currently there are about 24 spots of the 40 filled, We are using a dual win system in that league which will carry over to this one basically the top 5 scorers each week will gain a win as well as the opportunity for a head to head win.

Scoring in the league will be high in the league for both sides of the ball this league has been a lot of fun already this season. The keeper side of things will be 5 on offense and 5 on defense year to year the cost of the league next season will be $35USD and money will be held in Teamstake it is far better for international owners leaguesafe is completely hopeless for that.

We are using all defunct or old NFL franchises with the odd exception as teams obviously currently a bunch have been chosen but still plenty remain.

If you have interest in the league please feel free to contact me and I will get back as fast as I can thank you for your time.

Last edited:
Down to 6 spots to fill in the league heading towards next season drafts have been done for the test league already spots can still be filled there just to try the league out this season

Users who are viewing this thread