What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

LeagueSafe (1 Viewer)

UTLonghorn31

Footballguy
Just curious if anyone has used LeagueSafe? If so, how does it protect against deadbeat commissioners if they are the ones that set payments and how do you prevent them from sending funds to themselves?

I ask because I am interested in possibly finding a competitive paid league to join, but I have seen horror stories of bad commissioners and people having payouts stolen, never received, etc. If LeagueSafe works well, then that may open the door to find a good league.

Just curious if anyone has used LeagueSafe? If so, how does it protect against deadbeat commissioners if they are the ones that set payments and how do you prevent them from sending funds to themselves?I ask because I am interested in possibly finding a competitive paid league to join, but I have seen horror stories of bad commissioners and people having payouts stolen, never received, etc. If LeagueSafe works well, then that may open the door to find a good league.
One of the leagues I play in tried it 2 year ago. It worked fine but we didn't use it after that year as our league consists of coworkers/friends with a reliable commissioner. I will say the one benefit of running it is it allows you to use credit card to pay dues if you don't happen to have the free cash before the draft but that might mean you shouldn't be playing a money league to begin with.

Just curious if anyone has used LeagueSafe? If so, how does it protect against deadbeat commissioners if they are the ones that set payments and how do you prevent them from sending funds to themselves?I ask because I am interested in possibly finding a competitive paid league to join, but I have seen horror stories of bad commissioners and people having payouts stolen, never received, etc. If LeagueSafe works well, then that may open the door to find a good league.
If league safe is set up using Traditional setup, before winnings are paid out, a majority of owners, through a vote, must agree with the commissioner's payout allocation. So, he can't take all the money for himself.

Users who are viewing this thread