What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Lineup decisions 🤔 (1 Viewer)

sos32

Footballguy
1st week of playoffs and what I thought was a very good roster has been decimated with injuries. Trying to figure out my starting lineup and live to fight another week.

Appreciate any advice or insight

PPR/Salary cap/Dynasty
TD=6pts
Reception=1pt
10yards receiving =1pt
10yards rushing =1pt

Starting requirements QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, TE, Flex (RB/WR), Flex (WR/TE), PK, DT

Current team - bold is who I have in at the moment.
QB Mahomes, Pickett, Purdy, Henne

RB CMC, Pollard, Patterson, Dameon Peirce, Rhamondre Stevenson, Tony Allgeier, Zamir, Coleman

WR Chase, Waddle, Mike Williams, Higgins, Pickens, Hardman, Peoples-Jones, Toney

TE Goedert, Njoku, Dulcich, Waller on my IR

PK Butker, Maher, Tucker

DT Bills, Cowboys, Steelers

Last edited:
No changes unless Higgins is still dinged or Goedert isn't active. You are decimated at RB but Patterson is likely your best option but I would pay close attention to Stevenson's practice notes to see if I would put him in over Patterson.

For WR if Higgins is out I would likely go Peoples-Jones as he and Watson seem to be in step

I wouldn't make changes and agree about Higgins. If hes out than start Peoples-Jones. If he's in, you gotta start him, the bucs D is not good

Wheeling and dealing tonight, actually scrambling, and sold the farm.....kind of

Two 2023 1st and a 2024 2nd, Kyren and Bellinger for.....

Tony Pollard

Gave up some future depth (could be two decent 1sts), but needed that RB

You gave up TWO 2023 first round picks for Pollard? That is a huge overpay. Hopefully it gives you the title.

You gave up TWO 2023 first round picks for Pollard? That is a huge overpay. Hopefully it gives you the title.
Pretty much the going rate for a good RB n or league. Owners hoard RBs, Jacobs went for three 1st rounders and Metcalf 😬 about an hour before I made my deal. Non playoff teams cashing in at the deadline. Was sitting on three 1st rounders so burnt two. Go big or go home I guess

Users who are viewing this thread