What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Looking for 12 team, PPR or .5 PPR Standard league. Least $75 buy-in and competitive group pls!! (1 Viewer)

Jojofb75

Footballguy
Yo peeps. Joe here and I am trying to find a 12 team league thats standard roster size, with either full or half point PPR. I am exhausted of half-*** leagues with people who quit halfway or do not pay attention all year. 33 year old dude from Jersey whos lookin for some friendly competition. Been playin FF since 07' and I know my stuff.

I just created a brand new 12 team H2H, PPR Keeper League, looking for serious owners. The entry fee is $12. The champion gets $65, 2nd Place gets $32, 3rd Place gets $12 and the overall best record for the season gets $11. If you're is interested, let me know your e-mail address and I'll send you an invite. I'm getting a little desperate for managers that will actually pay the entry fee, so the next 3 that join and pay are getting a guaranteed top 3 pick in the draft.

I just created a brand new 12 team H2H, PPR Keeper League, looking for serious owners. The entry fee is $12. The champion gets $65, 2nd Place gets $32, 3rd Place gets $12 and the overall best record for the season gets $11. If you're is interested, let me know your e-mail address and I'll send you an invite. I'm getting a little desperate for managers that will actually pay the entry fee, so the next 3 that join and pay are getting a guaranteed top 3 pick in the draft.
Hey brotha. I appreciate the interest. $12 entry fee or are you forgetting a zero and meant to say $120? If it is 12, id have to pass brotha cus I am lookin for something with a lil cheese involved, that way people are invested.

I'm sorry I meant to say $10 entry fee, but it still will be a competitive league, but it still will be a competitive league, I don't believe in inactive managers, so if someone is inactive, I will kick them out. Thanks for replying though, if you change your mind, I'd be happy to have you in my league.

** Saw your Post ** (I'm Commish of a well established League (since 2003) T&A Fantasy Football)
We have a very competitive format and $600 to the winner..

My name is (Tom): E-mail: pappatom@aol.com Text: 702-460-8303
We need experienced and dedicated League Members (We need a NEW team) like YOU !
From your Post, this is the type of League you would probably really ENJOY and it's not for the casual, low energy player. Want active and dedicated guys to play. No Pressure.
** Be sure this is the right League for You ** (We have several guys who have been with us for several years and 4 of them from the start, back in 2013.

LINK to our League (T&A Fantasy Football) --- Click it and you should be on our WEBSITE. Kick the Tires !!
Then, you can let me know afterwards IF you "Like it" beforehand to see IF you're ready to JOIN. Payments are due NEXT week....

Highlights:
>> Play TWO teams per Week.
>> Slow Draft soon (8/25).
>> $100- Entry Fee (Good Payouts, 100% payback, Top 4 get money). Funds Secured via (Fantrax Treasurer)

Note: It's NOT a PPR League, but scoring is more conservative (Standard)

DRAFT (Roster Requirements) No Variations Allowed:
There will be (18) rounds. Each team shall “draft” the SAME configuration of player types and numbers:

2 – Individual Quarterbacks
5 – Running Backs
5 – Wide Receivers
2 – Tight Ends
2 – Kickers
2 – Team Defense (Defensive Scoring, Punt Returns, Kick-off Returns)

** Total Players Drafted Each Position: 24-QB's, 60-RB's, 60-WR's, 24-TE's, 24-Kickers, 24-Team Defenses

Activate the following each week (9 starters):
1 – Quarterback
2 – Running Backs
2 – Wide Receivers
1 – Tight End
1 – Flex Player (RB, WR or TE) * You can start a 2nd Tight End *
1 – Kicker
1 – Team Defense (Defense & Special Teams)

Scoring:
Rushing / Receiving Yardage
:

1 point for every 20 yards.

20 - 39 yards = 1 point 40 - 59 yards = 2 points

60 - 89 yards = 3 points 90 - 119 yards = 4 points, etc…

Passing Yardage:

1 point for every 75 yards.

75 -149 yards = 1 point
150-224 yards = 2 points
225-299 yards = 3 points
300-374 yards = 4 points
etc…

Team Defense Scoring - (Defense & Special Teams):

6 points for any TD scored by the Defense.

6 points for any TD scored on a kick-off.

6 points for any TD scored on a punt return.

2 points for a Safety.

Hey Man, I've got a bit more complex of a league I'm looking to fill a few spots in. Take a look, let me know if you might be interested.

Users who are viewing this thread