What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Looking for 2 active owners for Dynasty League ~ "Elite League&#34 (1 Viewer)

robertdts

Footballguy
I am looking for two active owners to manage available teams in our 14 team dynasty league. League details are as follows:

- 14 team league; league play in ESPN

- Player salaries and contracts; salary and contract information maintained in myfantasyleague.com

- 40 man active rosters; 5 man practice squad rosters (starting lineups: QB, RB, RB/WR, WR, WR, WR/TE, TE, DT, DE, DE, LB, LB, LB, CB, CB, S, S, DP, PK)

- Balanced scoring for offensive and defensive players

- Annual Restricted Free Agency (beginning March 1st - for players with expiring league contracts) in ProBoards

- Annual Unrestricted Free Agency (beginning April 1st) in ProBoards

- Annual Rookie Draft (beginning May 1st) in myfantasyleague.com (non-serpentine, 5 rounds)

- In-season blind bids for free agents (via e-mail - weeks 1 - 15 of regular season)

- Starting 5th year of Dynasty League.

League is FREE.

The available teams are as follows:

Minnesota Vikings (picking 6th in rookie draft): have 1.06, 2.06, 3.06 and 5.06 picks in 2015 rookie draft

Notable players: RB A. Peterson (Minnesota), WR M. Floyd (Arizona), LB Levy (Detroit)

This is a rebuilding project.

Tampa 2 Da Bucs (picking 10th in rookie draft): have 1.01, 1.10, 2.10, 3.10, 4.06, 4.10, 5.10 picks in 2015 rookie draft

Notable players: WR K. Allen (San Diego), WR D. Hopkins (Houston), WR A. Robinson (Jacksonville), TE Gronkowski, LB Bowman

This was a playoff team last year.

If interested in any of the above teams, please e-mail me at robert.gibson36@gmail.com with a short fantasy football bio for consideration, please note "Elite League" in e-mail. I'll then e-mail you a copy of our league constitution, links to our ESPN league and myfantasyleague sites for your perusal. If everything looks good, then I'll get you setup on ESPN, ProBoards, and myfantasyleague.com.

Thank you for your time.

Users who are viewing this thread