What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Looking for a different type of league - Free Yahoo NFL Team Challenge (1 Viewer)

DeeJay1975

Footballguy
I'm looking for owners for my unique kind of league. If interested, respond here, or send an email to djuane@msn.com {djuane (at) msn (dot) com} (preferred) with team you’d like to choose.

It's a yahoo league in which you pick an NFL team, and only players from that team to represent your squad. Mostly basic scoring, points league, offensive, defensive, and even points for special teams (kick/punt returns) any questions feel free to ask.

Teams are available on first come-first served basis. Hoping to fill all 32 teams!

Teams available –

AFC – Buffalo Bills, Cincinnati Bengals, Cleveland Browns, Houston Texans, Indianapolis Colts, Jacksonville Jaguars, Kansas City Chiefs, Las Vegas Raiders, Los Angeles Chargers, Miami Dolphins, New York Jets, Pittsburgh Steelers, Tennessee Titans

NFC - Arizona Cardinals, Atlanta Falcons, Carolina Panthers, Chicago Bears, Dallas Cowboys, Detroit Lions, Green Bay Packers, Los Angeles Rams, New Orleans Saints, Philadelphia Eagles, San Francisco 49ers, Seattle Seahawks

Thanks for those who have shown an interest in my league ... currently the teams I'm still trying to fill are listed below.

Teams available - 

AFC – Buffalo Bills, Cleveland Browns, Houston Texans, Indianapolis Colts, Jacksonville Jaguars, Las Vegas Raiders, New York Jets, Pittsburgh Steelers, Tennessee Titans

NFC - Arizona Cardinals, Atlanta Falcons, Carolina Panthers, Chicago Bears, Dallas Cowboys, Detroit Lions, Green Bay Packers, Los Angeles Rams, New Orleans Saints, Philadelphia Eagles, San Francisco 49ers, Seattle Seahawks

Users who are viewing this thread