What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Looking for a Dynasty League (1 Viewer)

Chairshot

Footballguy
Since you guys were so helpful in finding me a high dollar league, I'm going back to the well once again... :confused:

I'm looking for a Dynasty league, in the $50-75 fee range.

I've played fantasy football in many formats for over 12 years now, but I've never tried the Dynasty format before. I wanted to give it shot last year but the itch hit me a little late and I couldn't find a league that would work for me in time.

I'm open to an existing league or a new league. If possible, I want a league where most of the owners have Dynasty experience, especially the commish.

Thanks,

Dave

sonicconfuser@gmail.com

Since you guys were so helpful in finding me a high dollar league, I'm going back to the well once again...:shock:I'm looking for a Dynasty league, in the $50-75 fee range.I've played fantasy football in many formats for over 12 years now, but I've never tried the Dynasty format before. I wanted to give it shot last year but the itch hit me a little late and I couldn't find a league that would work for me in time.I'm open to an existing league or a new league. If possible, I want a league where most of the owners have Dynasty experience, especially the commish.Thanks,Davesonicconfuser@gmail.com
my Misfits and Outlaws group stands at 15 leagues now, in 3 different scoring formatsright this second, every team is covered, by I have a couple stragglers that haven't checked in yet for '08, and our fees are due shortly and we draft rookies Aug 1I'll keep you in mind if we have a late scratch

Here's another option for you

http://www41.myfantasyleague.com/2008/home/15935

RUles and Constitution

http://football41.myfantasyleague.com/2008...=15935&O=26

Team available is Young Guns. Here's the roster:

Player YTD Pts Bye Drafted

Carr, David NYG QB - 4 FA

Culpepper, Daunte OAK QB - 5 FA

Pennington, Chad NYJ QB - 5 FA

Rodgers, Aaron GBP QB - 8 FA

Schaub, Matt HOU QB - 8 FA

Benson, Cedric CHI RB - 8 FA

Bush, Michael OAK RB - 5 FA

Jones, Julius SEA RB - 4 FA

Lynch, Marshawn BUF RB - 6 FA

McGahee, Willis BAL RB - 10 FA

Peterson, Adrian CHI RB - 8 FA

Thomas, Anthony FA RB - - FA

Berrian, Bernard MIN WR - 8 FA

Carter, Drew OAK WR - 5 FA

Clayton, Michael TBB WR - 10 FA

Crayton, Patrick DAL WR - 10 FA

Engram, Bobby SEA WR - 4 FA

Jackson, Darrell DEN WR - 8 FA

Randle El, Antwaan WAS WR - 10 FA

Smith, Steve NYG WR - 4 FA

Walter, Kevin HOU WR - 8 FA

Ward, Hines PIT WR - 6 FA

Crumpler, Alge TEN TE - 6 FA

Miller, Billy NOS TE - 9 FA

Smith, Alex TBB TE - 10 FA

Akers, David PHI PK - 7 FA

Rackers, Neil ARI PK - 7 FA

Cowboys, Dallas DAL Def - 10 FA

Eagles, Philadelphia PHI Def - 7 FA

This team has the 2nd pick of the draft.

If your interested e-mail the commish at lucastate@gmail.com

Sorry to trouble you, but I was reading your post about looking for a league. I have Dynasty experience. I sent you a private message. or you can email me for the rules if you're still interested i checking out a league. spizzletrunk@hotmail.com. I hope to hear from you soon. Jeff

"Still some openings 1st year Dynasty League - Don't pay until you feel safe! START WITH A FRESH ROSTER AND THEN KEEP YOUR PLAYERS FROM YEAR TO YEAR!

Everyone must be waiting for Brett Favre to come out of retirement first!

After the League draft there most likely will be a rookie draft before the season.

PM, or email me at spizzletrunk@hotmail.com with Fake Jersey Dynasty in the subject line. I will be checking my messages every morning before lunch. I will answer any questions put forth and I will have some questions for you as well if you intend to join. If you like to complain a lot then please don't think about joining this league. Thanks.

Jeff Spizzletrunk

Fake Jersey Dynasty League Commish.

P.S. GO DOLPHINS!!!! "

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread