What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Looking for a new startup with low fees (1 Viewer)

doubletrouble

Footballguy
Never done a start up, always took over the worst team..

If anyone is doing a start up with a low (50 or under) please let me know..

Thanks in advance

coolnerd said:
I am interested in this league, but I have to admit I am not in favor of having trades voted upon the ownership group. IMO, if two owners agree on compensation, then so be it, as long as there isn't any collusion going on, or a disgruntled owner "sticking" it to the league prior to departing. Therefore, Commissioner approval is necessary, but a veto should only be granted in these limited situations.

I am a very experienced fantasy football league owner. I am in seven dynasty leagues, four of which I am the Commissioner.

coolnerd said:
I am interested in this league, but I have to admit I am not in favor of having trades voted upon the ownership group. IMO, if two owners agree on compensation, then so be it, as long as there isn't any collusion going on, or a disgruntled owner "sticking" it to the league prior to departing. Therefore, Commissioner approval is necessary, but a veto should only be granted in these limited situations.

I am a very experienced fantasy football league owner. I am in seven dynasty leagues, four of which I am the Commissioner.
coolnerd said:

coolnerd said:

I have been commishing leagues with similar rules for several years. I have only vetoed one trade personally and had players request an explanation 3 or 4 times with the trade never coming to a vote. Still I understand the potential concern though. I hope this helps some.

Users who are viewing this thread