What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Looking for an replacement owner (1 Viewer)

waiver wire

Footballguy
here is the link to the site : http://www18.myfantasyleague.com/2009/home/32530

the team in question is stonecutters

We just ended out 7th year

League fess are 180.00 Can + MFL site fee

we have a flex line up

1-2 qb

1-3 rb

3-5 wr

1-2 te

1 k

7 offensive + 2 flex starters

2 dl

3lb

3 db

8 defensive starters

ppr

.5 = rb

1 = wr

2 = te

if you have any questions or interest in this league please email : kickass@shaw.ca or send me apm

thanks

Im an owner in that league "Athenian Hoplites".

Even though I never make the playoffs I can attest that its a GREAT league filled with some very dedicated and fun guys. If you want a good league with a future come join us.

That's a tough roster to inherit for $180.00+. At 1-12, it was obviously mismanaged by an owner who bailed out when he realized how bad he had made it. Would you consider a discount? That may attract more applicants. Otherwise, that's close to $200 lost annually for at least a couple of years if not more.

the1/2 the league fees for the 2010 season has been paid for so the new owner would only owe $95

was hoping to find an owner that wanted to take the team on before i told him so that way i new i had a serious and dedicated owner . then surprise him with that info

i knew it would be tough to find an owner for this team because of some bad roster moves but it is a good league with great owners so hopefully i can find someone before our draft (months away)

Users who are viewing this thread