What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Looking for Auction-N-Go Leagues (1 Viewer)

gianthater

Footballguy
I really want to get my feet wet with a few auction-n-go leagues this year, but so far I haven't seen any with 100% payouts.

Do any of you awesome commissioners out there want to take on this charge and start one?

Ditto. Would love an auction version of MFL10, especially IDP. Phenoms does some

But they are $50 minimum. I would like $10 or $20 for my "auction-n-go".

I wish I could offer some at $20 a pop, perhaps, but it's just not feasible for me with the current setup. Do you guys want a live or slow one? I wouldn't mind doing one personally, so maybe I'll just run it and thus we can do 100% payout. Gather some posts in this thread and I'll put it together.

I'd personally prefer slow, but would be open to live. Phenoms, you are the only auction-n-go I even know of. Kinda crazy, the lack of offerings in this niche. I love the full slate of offerings from Phenoms, just not the price tag, so I've been using MFL10's instead. I do draft-n-go to warm up and hone skills, not win big money. I like having more control for my big money leagues, and that seems to be a common sentiment on these boards.

I wish I could offer some at $20 a pop, perhaps, but it's just not feasible for me with the current setup. Do you guys want a live or slow one? I wouldn't mind doing one personally, so maybe I'll just run it and thus we can do 100% payout. Gather some posts in this thread and I'll put it together.
If you do one in the $20 range, please shoot me an email (dsantafean at gmail dot com) or a PM. I'd love to do one.

Go to Real Time Fantasy Sports. Click on Draftmasters for draft-n-go and auction-n-go choices. Three choices of entry fee starting at 19.95. Leagues are filling fast since we're down to last two weeks in preseason.

Need more players for auction-n-go league hosted on RealTime Fantasy Sports. After you get to the web page, click on DraftMasters. Then choose your choice of draft times and entry fees. If you've never tried one of these, but like to draft, it's a ton of fun. No weekly lineups...no additional work throughout the season. Draft and go..... Leagues starting at just 19.95...!!!

I dont have a Draft & Go but if you are interested in a NEw dynasty startup , check out the link in my signature

Users who are viewing this thread