What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Looking for Dynasty League (1 Viewer)

I still need emails for Flying Spaghetti Monster and Buckna. Please either email me at scott_m_mitchell@hotmail.com, or post in this thread. If you're not comfortable putting your email address in this thread, feel free to pm it to me.

Also, with 2 leaving, we need 1 more. Anyone know someone that might be interested?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey 3000 since the ball is rolling and we have a league set just about start a new thread to say we need one more, I cant wait to get this going!!!

I still need emails for Flying Spaghetti Monster and Buckna. Please either email me at scott_m_mitchell@hotmail.com, or post in this thread. If you're not comfortable putting your email address in this thread, feel free to pm it to me.Also, with 2 leaving, we need 1 more. Anyone know someone that might be interested?
Email address sent.

3000 --- you dropped the ball dude, is anyone willing to be commish, we have the people we need a league member to run it!

JuSt CuZ said:
3000 --- you dropped the ball dude, is anyone willing to be commish, we have the people we need a league member to run it!
Is this a paid position?Please PM with (detailed) job description.

It looks like Three Thousand is no longer interested in running this. Since no-one has stepped up to do this, I'd be willing to get this thing going. The only thing I'd want is that I'd ask one other owner to be co-commish to help if we have a situation I can't get to right away. This is something that I will ask another owner to do, so no need for volunteers, please. Everything we've outlined will be in place, with voting on all league rules. I don't want to be involved in a dictatorship situation, I want this to be "our league", so please, if joining, we want owners that will be involved all year and will give opinions on the rules. I can have the league set up today, so please PM with your email address and name if still interested. As we have it so far:

12 team league, PPR, 3 divisions, slow draft, $50-$70, 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 RB/WR/TE flex, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 DEF, MFL (if I'm forgetting something, forgive me). I want to start ASAP!

1. Jello_Biafra

I set a league up on MFL with rules and bylaws, which will be reviewed and voted on. We had a full league before 3000 bailed on us, so if you want to get started NOW, please let me know.

I set a league up on MFL with rules and bylaws, which will be reviewed and voted on. We had a full league before 3000 bailed on us, so if you want to get started NOW, please let me know.
This league already was blown up, i started one, then blew mine up becuz zowned started one....now your back on this one!!!!EVERYONE JUST JOIN ZOWNED'S LEAGUE SO WE CAN GET STARTED!

This league already was blown up, i started one, then blew mine up becuz zowned started one....now your back on this one!!!!EVERYONE JUST JOIN ZOWNED'S LEAGUE SO WE CAN GET STARTED!
I was never off this one. We just needed a commish, and since no-one stepped up, I'm willing to do it. I'd rather not join Zowned's league because I'd like to be part of a league where we all have a say in the rules, including buy in.

Well, guys, I was going to run it. But, it seems like we've migrated to another league, so I'll happily let Zowned take over.

Users who are viewing this thread