What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Looking for experienced owner looking for a challenge to fill 1 team i (1 Viewer)

Johnny_U

Footballguy
I was a guest on Kellogg's Korner, a blogtalk radio show sponsored by Fantasy Sharks in search of a replacement owner for Football Apocalypse's inaugural season. We are a large format IDP Dynasty league. Here is the link to that interview. I am the second guest and come on about 8 minutes into the show.

Kellog's Korner Fantasy Sharks Blogradio

If you are new to FFB or IDP please do not apply. We are looking for an experienced owner that enjoys a challenge. This is a $60 pay league, however the 2012 season as well as $30 of the 2013 season have been paid for. We are asking for a $30 commitment for the next 2 years to a new owner. The team has some stars but it has been weakened by moves from the previous banned owner and needs some TLC.

There is a cash prize for a Survivor sidegame, a NFL Pick'em sidegame, and weekly high score so there is opportunity for winnings even in the midst of re-building; however I hope to attract a quality manager who desires to join because of the challenge rather than a cheap opportunity to win money.

League Details:

2 separate conferences of 16 teams each.

42 man rosters, 5 man taxi, 3 IR spots

20 starters (11 offensive/9 IDP)

Playoffs:

Winners Bracket (Division winners, 4 from each conference-all win cash)Conference winners play for league championship during week 16.

Toilet Bowl (Next best 6 teams-play for provisional 2nd round pick, the 2.17)

Cellar Bracket (Worst 6 teams in conference- play for a provisional 1st round pick, the 1.17)

Settings are pretty standard except- Return yards go to players, 0.5 PPR

If you are interested please email me your experience and info.

johnny_u@sbcglobal.net

Football Apocalypse Site

FApoc By-Laws

FApoc Settings

Users who are viewing this thread