What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Looking for leagues (1 Viewer)

Ratpack2

Footballguy
Hey all,
looking to Join some free redraft, keeper and auction leagues

Let me know if you have any openings available

Let me know if you're still looking

Hi, if you are still interested in joining a fantasy league for next year i run a super active one. It's on NFL.com, 3 keepers & 16 teams. I think you may have been in it in 2020 If your name is Bryce.
It's .5pt ppr, 6 pts for all td's. Starting team consists of qb rb rb wr wr te flex flex k dp dp 10 bench. We are currently in trade mode until the end of the Sunday night game ends. Our keepers will be due on Monday. I give out prizes to the top 3. It is free to be in as long as you're active and keep an active line-up. If interested let me know.

Thanks PJ

Hi, if you are still interested in joining a fantasy league for next year i run a super active one. It's on NFL.com, 3 keepers & 16 teams. I think you may have been in it in 2020 If your name is Bryce.
It's .5pt ppr, 6 pts for all td's. Starting team consists of qb rb rb wr wr te flex flex k dp dp 10 bench. We are currently in trade mode until the end of the Sunday night game ends. Our keepers will be due on Monday. I give out prizes to the top 3. It is free to be in as long as you're active and keep an active line-up. If interested let me know.

Thanks PJ
Sure! Shoot me an email. Thanks!

Hey all,
looking to Join some free redraft, keeper and auction leagues

Let me know if you have any openings available
I have a couple of leagues on MFL. Both are planned to be large leagues with multiple copies. One is SF offense only. The other is SF with IDP and Devy. If you want information on either, email me at dynastyfu@gmail.com

Users who are viewing this thread