What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Looking for Startup dynasty or keeper league (1 Viewer)

Chandler

Footballguy
I am looking to join a keeper or dynasty I am ok taking over someone else's team if I have to but I am mainly looking to start one with a group of ppl that want to have fun and play to win at the same time 

Let me know if you're still looking. We're in year 2 but I really need 2 owners to fill spots. We had two owners that had some real personal stuff that had to back out. I can get you the keeper list for this year.

Simple rules are $150. PPR. 4 player IDP.   QB, WR, RB, TE, K, 3 Flex.  DL, 3 defensive flex. We run the league through myfantasyleague and I run the draft online through clickydraft.  Top 4 make money plus loser bowl champ, quarterly point winners and season best record bonuses. We have lots of rules in place to keep things balanced and I'll help anyone new to make sure they do well.

I'll get you rules, etc if you're interested. We have a great group of guys. Some of them I'm in 3 leagues with but we are still working on getting that 10-12 owner core that will stick together for the next decade.

Email is scotthevel@gmail.com.  I'd love to have you.

Users who are viewing this thread