What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Looks like there is a trend going on in Philly. (1 Viewer)

Apparently the meaning of flash mob has changed.  Also, :lmao:

PHILADELPHIA (AP) -- Philadelphia police say they've arrested four teens on assault charges in flash mob attacks around Temple University in which college students were beaten, an officer was knocked down and a police horse was punched in the face.

Last edited by a moderator:
When Keepin' it Real Goes Wrong? :(

I don't want people playin' on my phone, I keeps it real like that! (Live shot to the above).

Philly's Chinese-American community held a big rally a month ago to raise awareness of the numerous and ongoing attacks against them by members of another community in Philly.  There were several hundred people in attendance to call attention to the problem.  One complaint raised was that a local rap concert featured a song specifically calling for crimes against the Chinese.

Considering the national media's focus on ending racism and violence directed at minorities, I'm not sure how they missed this event.  Simple oversight by the media, I'm sure.

http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/real-time/Chinese-American-community-to-hold-large-anti-violence-rally-in-Center-City-Philadelphia.html?mobi=true

Users who are viewing this thread