What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Amazing new study: Men like women in high heels! (1 Viewer)

From the article:

"But on women as "signifiers of femininity," raised shoes initially appeared in Ancient Greece and Rome, according to Elizabeth Semmelhack of The Bata Shoe Museum. In Rome, where the sex trade was legal, high heels helped clients identify prostitutes in crowds."

:coffee: Seems the more things change, the more they stay the same. Happens nightly at any bar/club near you...

From the article:

"But on women as "signifiers of femininity," raised shoes initially appeared in Ancient Greece and Rome, according to Elizabeth Semmelhack of The Bata Shoe Museum. In Rome, where the sex trade was legal, high heels helped clients identify prostitutes in crowds."

:coffee: Seems the more things change, the more they stay the same. Happens nightly at any bar/club near you...
So if I see a woman in high heels that I like, it's appropriate to proposition her?

We need pics of women in high heels wearing yoga pants

Last edited by a moderator:
This quote deserves such a :Frenchpunch:

"The important thing to remember in seduction is that it's all a game."

Also, a minor correction for those of us in the Northeast.

From the article:

:coffee: Seems the more things change, the more they stay the same. Happens nightly at any certain bars/clubs near you...

working_out_746334537.315x0.jpg
http://cdn-images.9cloud.us/751/working_out_746334537.315x0.jpg

"If a woman ... never takes off her high-heeled shoes, how will she ever know how far she could walk or how fast she could run?" famed feminist and flats-wearer Germaine Greer, author of "The Female Eunuch," once asked.
Better question is how will she get laid if she never wears high heels?

I once watched a woman with high heel boots, a short dress and nice long hair, walking across the street slowly. There were close to 3 accidents in the time it took her to cross.

Heels feel very trashy. Too 80s-teased hair-big bush east coast guido IMO.

From the article:

So if I see a woman in high heels that I like, it's appropriate to proposition her?
Maybe.

If they are Louboutin, however, yes.

It won't be cheap but they'll likely do anything you want.

Heels feel very trashy. Too 80s-teased hair-big bush east coast guido IMO.
[SIZE=13.63636302948px]I love broads in heels, but I now insist they take them off before sex. It costs way too much to keep replacing my waterbed mattress.[/SIZE]

StrikeS2k said:
butcher boy said:
I'm weird - I hate women in high heels.
Same. I dont understand the fascination at all.
On a decent pair of legs/body they really enhance the sexiness of the package.
It screams trying too hard. Much prefer sandals or tennis shoes.
:sleep: Those are very dull compared to heels.
I don't care about dull - women trying to look attractive turns me off. Anything more than a little makeup does the same thing to me.

Man, you guys' individual anecdotal opinions about not liking girls in high heels sure is persuasive. Somebody should study this to see if you guys are the norm or just a bunch of weirdos.

Users who are viewing this thread