What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

LT (1 Viewer)

butch350

Footballguy
Anyone else getting nervous with LT now that the playoffs are starting. I have LT, slayton, DeAngelo Williams and Peyton Hillis and have to sit one for my first round of playoffs and I am considering sitting LT with the poor O line that sd has and his poor performance he is putting up each week.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why would you sit LT?!!

- Just because he had 14 carries for 24yds against an ATL run D that allows 4.8 ypc?! He did score and had 5 rec for 42 yds, so he had that going for him.

- Because he rushed for 21 carries for 84 yds against a sad IND run D?

- Or was it the 22 carries for 78 yds vs KC? :unsure:

This isn't another LT rant/excuse thread, I just wanted to point out his "juicy" past matchups and what he did against them. I would sit him over all of the rb's you have. Even if he is 100%, his O-line and FB are pathetic. Who would've thought Lorenzo Neal was the true MVP of that offense? :mellow:

I got to roll with him. This is do or die for San Diego and I think he comes up pretty big this week.

Users who are viewing this thread