What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Make this trade for Allen Robinson? (1 Viewer)

wheeleke

Footballguy
Was offered Allen Robinson/Thomas Rawls for T.Y. Hilton/Latavius Murray

My team: Luck, Tannehill, Mariota; Marshall, Hilton, Landry; Elliott, Murray, Jennings, Henry, McKinnon: Eifert, Pitta

Their team: Rodgers, Manning, Osweiler. Gabbert; Benjamin, Crabtree, Diggs, Robinson, Floyd; Rawls, Charles, Ware, Foster; Walker

We start 2 QBS, 2 WR, 2 RB, TE, Flex, DEF, and K. 10 team .5 per redraft league

If Rawls performs it is a winner. Robinson is upgrade and Rawls is on par with Murray potentially. not without risk by id do it

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. I considering trading for Michaels but I don't want 2 RBs from the same team on my roster (while that may appear the smarter route to go). I put in trade offers for Melvin Gordon or DeMarco Murray (only because I have the upside RB on my roster in Henry - see how I contradicted myself there) with a combination of Jennings/McKinnon/DeVante Parker. 

Dynasty league I do it, redraft I pass. Moncrief is out 4 to 6 and Hilton was already getting a ton of targets.

MSU Daisy, thanks. I was just about to pull the trigger on the trade and then saw some of the point projections with Moncrief out the next 4-6 weeks. It severely shifts the value of the trade into the favor of the other owner.

And I'm not necessarily looking to pull a trade for a WR as I'd love to solidify my RB position and maybe it really is okay with McKinnon, Murray, Jennings, or Henry as my 2nd RB and I just stream/rotate as the season progresses although I'd rather have a guy that isn't in a timeshare (ugh....hard to come by these days)

Users who are viewing this thread