What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Marc Bulger (1 Viewer)

Can Marc Bulger turn his season around and become a decent QB2 this season? Thoughts?
They won't go 0-16. Even HORRIBLE teams, usually get better as the year goes on. Even the Dolphins did. Bad teams are usually young, with lots of injuries. Which means replacements need time, adjustments, practice.Bulger has done it before, he has talent, and some weapons. Avery finally showed up. By week 7-8 they should be far more respectable.

As soon as he learns the secrets of the 1 second drop, sure. Right now his offensive line is like the 2006 Raiders, they should get a little better with more time together, and the second half of the season looks to be easier on the passing game, so things should turn around a little, but my regular starter would have to pretty awful to even consider starting Bulger.

As soon as he learns the secrets of the 1 second drop, sure. Right now his offensive line is like the 2006 Raiders, they should get a little better with more time together, and the second half of the season looks to be easier on the passing game, so things should turn around a little, but my regular starter would have to pretty awful to even consider starting Bulger.
We're in a start 2 QB league, and he has been dropped in our league so am considering picking him up.

Can Marc Bulger turn his season around and become a decent QB2 this season? Thoughts?
They won't go 0-16. Even HORRIBLE teams, usually get better as the year goes on. Even the Dolphins did. Bad teams are usually young, with lots of injuries. Which means replacements need time, adjustments, practice.Bulger has done it before, he has talent, and some weapons. Avery finally showed up. By week 7-8 they should be far more respectable.
They've been horrible for more than 3 games. They started 0-8 last year and finished 0-4. In the last 4 games Bulger actually played last year, he had QB ratings of 39, 55, 74 and 54. I just can't see why there's an expectation of improvement at this point. Their coaching is horrible and they have a bad offensive line.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think he has a better chance at being hurt first, before he gets a chance to turn it around. So my answer is no he can't.

This team is awful. Thank god I decided to stay away from all Rams players at my draft. That mind set hasn't changed 3 weeks into the season...

That said, in my start 2 QB league I will scoop up any starting QB that becomes available. It's also a 12 teamer and finding a 3rd QB to fill in for bye weeks can be difficult...

We're in a start 2 QB league, and he has been dropped in our league so am considering picking him up.
If you have the room it may be worth a flyer until the fantasy playoff season. He does have a nice schedule then, and it could be worth it for an injury filler, but I wouldn't want to count on him in the starting line-up, even as a QB2. Like others have said, the team looks to be imploding, with the prima donna running back, horrible offensive line, and seemingly clueless head coach, I mean, they got trampled by the 2nd team in Seattle. Actually, you know what, Bulger probably won't be standing by the time the fantasy playoffs come around, pick up Trent Green if want someone.

When he stops playing like a punk. Dude under threw an easy TD pass to Holt, who beat his man. And was off on another long one. His head just isn't in the game right now. Maybe hit the dirt too many times. Get it together Mark!

Signed,

Holt owner.

When he stops playing like a punk. Dude under threw an easy TD pass to Holt, who beat his man. And was off on another long one. His head just isn't in the game right now. Maybe hit the dirt too many times. Get it together Mark!Signed,Holt owner.
Hey, Nerd, if during every pick at your draft, 2 - 4 team owners sprinted over and knocked you to the ground, you may be throwing a few Ahman Greens and Ricky Williams in there too.

Users who are viewing this thread