What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Marcus Vick says it was a cellphone not a gun (1 Viewer)

cmap

Footballguy
that he was using at the MacDonalds when he was arrested.

If he's lying he's killing his NFL career before it starts.

Its in 1 hour 29 mins of the nfl combine day 2 video on nfl.com

Last edited by a moderator:
that he was using at the MacDonalds when he was arrested.

If he's lying he's killing his NFL career before it starts.

Its in 1 hour 29 mins of the nfl combine day 2 video on nfl.com
Really...how far is that from if hes telling the truth?

I mentioned this in the combine thread. He was interviewed there, decent attitude for that interview. He seemed real confused about the arrest. he left the scene and cops came to his home much later at like 3 am and then he was arrested the next day. He genuinely seemed confused. One of the accusers is in jail for armed robbery IIRC. It's an odd story. I don't know that we know the whole truth or will ever know it.

Mike did say this last month:

Michael said he believes Marcus will be exonerated."No, I ain't mad," Michael Vick said. "He didn't do anything wrong. The world will all know when the truth comes out."

Right... I had the same problem at the airport with my Smith & Wesson cellphone.
I think he said he pulled his cellphone on someone thinking it was his friend and then apologized "oh sorry, thought you were someone else"It was stupid, he even said so

I thought it was kinda funny yet good his ma gave him heck too

Anyhow, criminal? I don't know. Certainly not malicious

Users who are viewing this thread