What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Maricopa County Recount: Nightmare or Farce? (2 Viewers)

So are Logan and Cyber Ninjas lying or are they incompetent? There's really no other choice given the evidence.

Cyber Ninjas leader ignored records contradicting his false claim

We used the same records the ‘audit’ has to find the 74,000 ‘phantom’ voters

<snipped from the article>

What Logan didn’t mention during his public briefing to Senate President Karen Fann and Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Warren Petersen was that he had records from Maricopa County election officials showing that almost every one of those voters had legally cast a legitimate ballot at an in-person early voting center.

And he’d had the records for months.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ironically, as they point to potentially more states to be audited, the only answer will be federal regulations around voting - which the gop led states are not going to want.

So are Logan and Cyber Ninjas lying or are they incompetent? There's really no other choice given the evidence.

What Logan didn’t mention during his public briefing to Senate President Karen Fann and Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Warren Petersen was that he had records from Maricopa County election officials showing that almost every one of those voters had legally cast a legitimate ballot at an in-person early voting center.

Unsurprising.  It’s all standard protocol when one is looking for a narrative not for the truth.  

This is Don’s number one move. Keep repeating a lie. If it’s 100% false just move on to the next one. Never acknowledge it.

Trump did exactly this with this info. He was banned from Twitter so he did it via his online diary that no one sees.

Accuse the other side first is also part of the agenda.

This is Don’s number one move. Keep repeating a lie. If it’s 100% false just move on to the next one. Never acknowledge it.

Trump did exactly this with this info. He was banned from Twitter so he did it via his online diary that no one sees.

Accuse the other side first is also part of the agenda.
As long as Trump doesn't acknowledge the accusation was false, neither will his followers. Trump says it, it must be true. All else is fake news.

Rinse and repeat.

These fraudits are funny because of their incompetence but the real election - stealing work is quietly going on in state legislatures like Georgia's. If the legislature there doesn't like the results it's seeing in the Atlanta metro counties, it has given itself the authority to oust local election officials and take control of the process.

This is a recurring topic of conversation almost everywhere but here.

Rubiobot said:
They said one weeks when this started a few weeks ago.  :lol:
I meant one week until the old, outdated constitution is updated and Trump is reinstated upon PillowGuy knocking on the White House's door.

“Truth Seekers” is my favorite shtick here.  With Trump heading up the group of “truth seekers” now all they need is George Costanza as their mascot and the all-star team is complete. 

Dominion has filed two new defamation lawsuits in DC federal court, against One America News Network and ex-Overstock CEO Patrick Byrne, for alleged false statements about the election.

The OANN complaint singles out network personalities Chanel Rion and Christina Bobb for falsely promoting the idea that the election was stolen from Trump.

Read the OOAN complaint Here
Chanel Rion?

The former president's favorite presser attendee? The hardboiled investigative journalist who used to ask tough questions like this?

“Their questions [are] often devoid of rationality, reason, decency,” Rion told the president.”Do you think these attacks against you in that briefing room–are they organic questions from individual, free-thinking people, or do you think that these journalists are afraid they might lose their jobs if they don’t attack you the way they do every day?”’
Luckily, by showing loyalty to country and president, I am sure Ms. Rion can expect the full emotional and financial support of the Office of Donald J Trump (insert vague official looking seal involving an eagle here) .

“All right, Dominion… you called down the thunder, well now you’ve got it! (reveals badge) You see that?”

It says Former US President!

Take a good look at him, Dominion… ‘cause that’s how you’re gonna end up. The Voting Machines are finished, you understand? I see a missing ballot, I kill the man wearin’ it! So, run. Run, your cur, RUN! Tell all the other curs the law’s comin’. You tell ‘em I’m coming, and hell’s coming with me, you hear? Hell’s coming with me!”

Users who are viewing this thread