What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

MIA commish yet to pay (1 Viewer)

Be careful anyone looking to join any new leagues this offseason. Commish and his co-commish have been missing in action. No money has been allocated to the winners and they have ignored emails and league messageboard posts.The commissioner is/was Scott Lange, lange_scott@hotmail.com and the co-commish was Craig Stark, craigsplace@gmail.com http://football9.myfantasyleague.com/2012/home/18571#0League used leaguesafe and everyone was paid without issue last season. According to leaguesafe the money has been rolled over to the 2013 league, about $900 altogether.

Im currently in a league that Craig was in and he left that league as well for personal reasons and we've had no trouble. Maybe it's just the commish not sure.

Hey, this is Craig Stark and I'm responding to this post because a friend from another league I was in gave me a heads-up regarding it. I haven't ignored any emails regarding this issue as stated above, as I've received none and I haven't signed onto the league site since my retirement from the league on January 10th, so had no way of being aware of this issue or any related message board posts regarding it. Be assured that I have absolutely no part in what's apparently occurring and will be glad to help out in any way that I can now that I'm aware of it. I did decide to retire from this and 3 other dynasty leagues and from future participation in 2 long time redraft leagues on January 10th due to my Mother's health issues. Over the last 6-8 months due to her failing health I've had to become her full time caregiver and made the decision that my responsibility was to concentrate on her needs and that I just couldn't spare the time to properly run my teams. You apparently haven't read the post I made to the league message board on January 10th explaining that my retirement from the league was for that reason. Dylan (Poetic Justice) contacted me about a week and a half ago and asked if I had Co-commish rights to the Leaguesafe funds for the league and I let him know that Scott only allowed me Co-Commish rights to the league, but not to the Leaguesafe/financial side of things. I just assumed that Dylan would have relayed that information back to the league members, but apparently he didn't. I really don't know Scott much better than the rest of the league members other than having had quite a few email exchanges and a few phone conversations with him over the last 2 seasons discussing league issues/decisions. I can tell you that I'm as surprised as everybody else that this is happening and will be glad to do anything in my power to help you guys get your money. Feel free to call or email me anytime at (651)206-1585 or craigsplace@gmail.com if you think I can help out in any way. -Craig-

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for not passing in the information, I've had some health issues myself and it had just totally slipped my mind.I've been in a couple of leagues with Craig and never had an issue with him. He joined,this league together with me and as the commish was a bit of a moron offered to help him out. He hadn't started this league with him and joined this league after I posted a link to a topic in another leagues chat. I offered to contact Craig as I had his phone number and we text a lot, like I said its my fault for not relaying the information ,but Craig has no fault in this whole situation and has been nothing but helpful. He asked me to keep him in the loop and also offered to call the commish if we couldn't get a hold of the funds. So it's a bit harsh to also drag him down with this.

Be careful anyone looking to join any new leagues this offseason. Commish and his co-commish have been missing in action. No money has been allocated to the winners and they have ignored emails and league messageboard posts.The commissioner is/was Scott Lange, lange_scott@hotmail.com and the co-commish was Craig Stark, craigsplace@gmail.com http://football9.myfantasyleague.com/2012/home/18571#0League used leaguesafe and everyone was paid without issue last season. According to leaguesafe the money has been rolled over to the 2013 league, about $900 altogether.
One, I'm guessing you did not do due process seeing as how you said no one has responded, and someone did here as well as make a post on Jan 10th. Fail on your part, you convieniently left that out.Two, to be honest, OP is in a panic and is bringing down some people not involved. To start a post like this after not exauhsting options shows you are no better then the commish not responding.Three, owners like you make some good commishes look bad without doing due process.Four, honestly in my opinion, you are not a good owner if this is how you try to rectify the situation.

One, I'm guessing you did not do due process seeing as how you said no one has responded, and someone did here as well as make a post on Jan 10th. Fail on your part, you convieniently left that out.Two, to be honest, OP is in a panic and is bringing down some people not involved. To start a post like this after not exauhsting options shows you are no better then the commish not responding.Three, owners like you make some good commishes look bad without doing due process.Four, honestly in my opinion, you are not a good owner if this is how you try to rectify the situation.
Whoa! Not sure you have enough information to make some of these judgments. I agree that OP made a mistake by mentioning Craig without contacting him first (if that's so). But OP reached out to the commish with no response, and commish's handling of funds raises serious problems. I'm in this league, but didn't finish in the money. Multiple teams have reached out to the commish. You can imagine why the OP is frustrated and made the mistake of suggesting that Craig was somehow responsible.

'Bamac said:
Whoa! Not sure you have enough information to make some of these judgments. I agree that OP made a mistake by mentioning Craig without contacting him first (if that's so). But OP reached out to the commish with no response, and commish's handling of funds raises serious problems. I'm in this league, but didn't finish in the money. Multiple teams have reached out to the commish. You can imagine why the OP is frustrated and made the mistake of suggesting that Craig was somehow responsible.
Well it's just a pretty stupid play to drag someone down with the commish just because he was nice enough to help out for the good of the league. He could have at least try and contact craig, or shoot me a message as i've made it known i had craigs phone number.

Well it's just a pretty stupid play to drag someone down with the commish just because he was nice enough to help out for the good of the league. He could have at least try and contact craig, or shoot me a message as i've made it known i had craigs phone number.
I agree it was rash and inconsiderate, especially given Craig's situation.

Didn't know myself but when I rolled over one of my leagues I got an email from league safe that my rollover balance was approved via a vote from the league. I have it set up where majority of the league has to approve any payouts so I assume that's where a vote is needed to roll over as well.

I guess if you are looking at league safe for security make sure the league has a vote mandatory for payouts and not just commish power.

Users who are viewing this thread