What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Michael Avenatti Thread (1 Viewer)

You guys?  Who?  Link the posts please rather than continuing to make baseless assertions.  We already heard a claim its on page one…yet nothing there comes close to such claims.

So who was supporting this guys as an actual possibility of a candidate?

sho nuff said:
No...the thread is all there.  The denial is that he was ever any legit anything.  Seriously...show me the posts of any regular in the PSF thinking he was some great candidate.

First page alone...one person said he was a fan.  Thats it.

Another said he would just like to see him debate Trump and primary Trump (not even knowing he was a democrat).  When he learned he was a dem...he said he would not want him near the top.

Some of you always act as if he was some legit candidate supported by a significant amount of people on here...and it was never the case.

So 4 years later you move the goalposts.  The quotes speak for themselves. No amount of lipstick is going to make that pig kissable.  You were wrong. Admit it and move on. 
Look above...no goalposts...I stated where was he supported as a legit candidate.

None of the quotes stated that.  They were all about supporting him going after Trump...and that is pretty much it.

The quotes speak for themselves when you actually click and read them

I was dead on correct...the quotes prove my point...he wasn't being considered as a legitimate candidate.  You proved me correct.  That much is crystal clear.

Most of those you quoted are no longer posting in this forum if at all. And those that are still here were hardly on the "Avenatti For POTUS!" bandwagon (more like expressing the opinion that he might be viable).

Not a surprise.  Most lefties fell hook line and sinker for every conspiracy theory out there. This forum turned into something that Alex Jones would be proud of for a few years. 

They are gone forever.  Sadly, just like Blutarsky, Tonydead and many other greats.  

Can you prove your claim?
greats lol.  I still remember the trolling from tonydead, Don't Noonan and the guys on the right in the first year of covid.  Pointing out that the left was wrong about Avenatti, and about most of the Trump conspiracy theories, doesn't mean the right was right.  It was a pretty awful period of time, for truth, on all sides.

It wasn't even saying he might be viable...it was nearly all in support of him trashing Trump and little more.

They just dunked on themselves and are walking around high fiving each other for doing it.
You Avenatti guys may be able to get some traction now that he’s a more competent option than Biden…..are you thinking that he could make a run in 2024? He’s not the worst option in your party at this point. Forgot about this guy, I could see him being the face of the Left again if a few things break his way. 

You Avenatti guys may be able to get some traction now that he’s a more competent option than Biden…..are you thinking that he could make a run in 2024? He’s not the worst option in your party at this point. Forgot about this guy, I could see him being the face of the Left again if a few things break his way. 
Why would I be thinking he would?  Why are you claiming people are Avenatti guys beyond liking that he slung some mud at Trump?  He wasn’t the fave of the left and won’t ever be.

Why continue to push a bogus narrative?

Why would I be thinking he would?  Why are you claiming people are Avenatti guys beyond liking that he slung some mud at Trump?  He wasn’t the fave of the left and won’t ever be.

Why continue to push a bogus narrative?

Why? Because it is all he's got. 

Users who are viewing this thread