What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Mid Week Injury Report Gone? (1 Viewer)

aquafish82

Footballguy
Am I missing something or has the mid week injury report disappeared this year....we get Monday and Saturday, that's it? I liked it better when they had that chart thing I think they updated 3X a week where they gave likelihood each player starts by position.

Bumping....I was also looking for this and it was a favorite report of mine. Has Kittle practiced? And about 20 more?

Am I missing something or has the mid week injury report disappeared this year....we get Monday and Saturday, that's it? I liked it better when they had that chart thing I think they updated 3X a week where they gave likelihood each player starts by position.

Maybe Jene's not available to do the midweek update this week? He wasn't on the waiver podcast so fair to guess he might have some real life things on right now?

Then I hope they can get a replacement. I don't pay subscription fees for generic practice reports I can find on ESPN

Users who are viewing this thread