What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Misfit and Outlaw openings (1 Viewer)

ravnzfan

Footballguy
...I can't refuse!

I've got an owner I have not been able to get in touch with, who has teams in 4 of my leagues...PM me w/an offer for the squad, the first to offer full fees of $115 get the team---new ownership will be announced before our annual rookie draft next Friday, August 1st

MOX-VII roster

team is thin @RB and owns 2.5/2.5 this season....first offer of $65 takes this squad

HP-1 roster

teams owns 1.3 this year...first offer of $90 takes this club

HP-2 roster

team was a playoff team last year--owns 1.10/2.10....will be looking for full fees here($115)

HP-3 roster

despite owning 1.2/2.2, this team is in great shape...will be looking for full fees of $115 here also

requirements/scoring:

start:

QB--2RB--2WR/TE--2flex--K--D......WR=TE(no TE required)

20 man roster, 2 round rookie draft each August

decimal scoring, 1yd ru/rec=.1 and 1yd pass=.04---TD's are 6 ru/rec and 4 passing

HP scoring...there is additional scoring for the 3 HP leagues:

PPR for RB=0, WR=1 and TE=2

please send offers via PM

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm maxxed out as it is, but I'll say that these are well run and well respected leagues around here.

If you're considering a league, this should be a good option for someone.

I'm maxxed out as it is, but I'll say that these are well run and well respected leagues around here.If you're considering a league, this should be a good option for someone.
JP...take the squad in HP-1, make a deal for a QB and help me take down Dodd's Squad!

...I can't refuse!

I've got an owner I have not been able to get in touch with, who has teams in 4 of my leagues...PM me w/an offer for the squad, the first to offer full fees of $115 get the team---new ownership will be announced before our annual rookie draft next Friday, August 1st

MOX-VII roster

team is thin @RB and owns 2.5/2.5 this season....first offer of $65 takes this squad

HP-2 roster

team was a playoff team last year--owns 1.10/2.10....will be looking for full fees here($115)

requirements/scoring:

start:

decimal scoring, 1yd ru/rec=.1 and 1yd pass=.04---TD's are 6 ru/rec and 4 passing

HP scoring...there is additional scoring for the 3 HP leagues:

PPR for RB=0, WR=1 and TE=2

OK guys...make me an offer on either one of these teams...I'd like to wrap this up in the next few days or so

...I can't refuse!

MOX-VII roster

team is thin @RB and owns 2.5/2.5 this season....first offer of $50 takes this squad

requirements/scoring:

start:

last one...do I hear $50?

I'm maxxed out as it is, but I'll say that these are well run and well respected leagues around here.If you're considering a league, this should be a good option for someone.
JP...take the squad in HP-1, make a deal for a QB and help me take down Dodd's Squad!
problem is you got to get thru me first as I rule DODD. 11-2 vs dodds 9-4. :excited: YEAH I BLEW IT PLAYOFFS. WONT HAPPEN AGAIN!

ravnzfan said:
...I can't refuse!

MOX-VII roster

team is thin @RB and owns 2.5/2.5 this season....first offer of $50 takes this squad

requirements/scoring:

start:

sorry guys for the interruption... :goodposting: I need 1 good owner, who isn't afraid of a challange to step in and take over a squad admittedly "alittle thin"

if that's you, PM me and we'll work out the finances

ravnzfan said:
...I can't refuse!

MOX-VII roster

requirements/scoring:

start:

sorry guys for the interruption... :ph34r: I need 1 good owner, who isn't afraid of a challange to step in and take over a squad admittedly "alittle thin"

if that's you, PM me and we'll work out the finances
in

Ravnzfan, i am pretty interested in the HP 2 team. I think I would also be up to the task, that is if you guys in 2 can stand the competition.

Users who are viewing this thread