What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Money missing from my house (1 Viewer)

No, he couldn't.  He has to have a reason for not allowing her to spend large amounts of time over there.  He also has to teach her how to be an adult in the real world.  This is, unfortunately, one of those lessons.

He is also not resposible for their bad parenting.  Their high school teen is using his kid sister to scam money for his drug habit, and they aren't really doing anything?  WTF?  And how is she supposed to feel when she finds out what she did in all innocence?
:goodposting:   Also, she's in middle school.  We've already talked to her about drugs but this is real life example of how it gets out of control. 

They grow up so fast.

AZ is all grown up!   Seems like just yesterday he was in the middle of a new orgy every evening.     

Glad to hear AZ is back with his family and doing a great job of parenting.  Unfortunately, good parenting does not seem to be happening in a lot of houses.  

I would have told my daughter the truth about the neighbor druggie kid too.  She should be given chores around the house to earn some allowance cash so she can learn the value of money.  

You should ask your cleaning crew if they want to clean your house on their own. Then cancel the service with the company. You and the crew will win.
Thought about this a few times but it would mean helping with their legal status issues as they're currently being sponsored by the company.  It's too much, I don't want to deal with their personal issues either. 

Users who are viewing this thread