What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

My 2nd Mock--drastically changed (1 Viewer)

rikishiboy

Footballguy
1. Texans--Bush RB--i just don't see anyone moving up to take him, possibly they trade him but doubt it.

2. Saints-Ferguson OT--Many have dropped him, not me

3. Titans- Leinhart QB--safer pick

4. Jets- Young QB--too much potential for them to pass up

5. Packers--Williams DE--possibly goes higher, but still fits here IMO

6. 49ers-- Hawk LB-just feel they adddress D, over TE.

7. Raiders--Cutler Qb--Is Brooks the Answer?

8. Bills- Huff S--team could use atop s.

9. Lions--Justice OT--maybe Jones can bounce back

10. Cards- Davis TE--Would take Justice if Lions didn't.

11. Rams--Sims LB--another LB for their revolving door.

12. Browns--Ngata DT--he has dropped I know, but as aDuck fan I can't drop him too far.

13. Ravens--Bunkley DT--gotta get this solid D back on track

14. Eagles--Jackson WR--just fits better than Holmes

15. Broncos-- Lawson DE--team could use an ousied speed rusher

16. Dolphins --Cromartie CB---was gonna put Williams, but Crom is from Florida state, so went with him.

17. Vikings--Greenway LB--happy vikings

18. Cowboys--McNeil OT--last year they took their RT in day 2, guy allowed 12.5 sacks.

19. Chargers--Whitner S--traded a safety for a wr and pick up better safety here.

20. Chiefs--Winston OT--just feel they pass on Holmes.

21. Patriots--White RB--I know D. Williams ranks higher, but White fits Pats better.

22. 49ers--Williams CB--I really think I dropped him too far.

23. Bucs--Joseph G--Most have him going rd 2, but taking top G helps team most.

24. Bengals--Pope TE--team could use one.

25. Giants--Hill CB--small but good

26. Bears--Carpenter LB--watch out for Bears lb's.

27. Panthers--Williams RB--I actually like Foster, but team can't pass him up.

28. Jags- Holmes WR--Do they risk another WR? I gamble they do.

29. Jets- Mauraney RB--as far as fantasy goes..jets score big in day 1

30. Colts--Addai RB --we all know he fits their system best.

31. Seahawks- Hali DE--he has fallen far enough

32. Steelers-- Moss WR--team could use aspeedy reciever.

I'd find it hard pressed to see Belichek take White (esp. given the rumors of being lazy and not showing a competitive nature in terms of working out). Belichek and Pioli strive around building a team based on hard working, team first players. White IMO doesn't fit that mold given his actions at the USC Pro Day.

Dallas signed Fabaini to play RT. Why would they reach for 2nd round talent with this pick to have him back up a player??

I have not agreed with other posters who have said Dallas will take Holmes or Whitner at 18 as needs picks. This pick of McNeil is just wrong.

Was this a needs pick? What do you see as the COwboys 3 biggest needs? Or, did you choose McNeil as BPA in this spot? (LMAO)

Dallas signed Fabaini to play RT. Why would they reach for 2nd round talent with this pick to have him back up a player??

I have not agreed with other posters who have said Dallas will take Holmes or Whitner at 18 as needs picks. This pick of McNeil is just wrong.

Was this a needs pick? What do you see as the COwboys 3 biggest needs? Or, did you choose McNeil as BPA in this spot? (LMAO)
missed this and yes since its not a big need anymore they won't take him.

I'd find it hard pressed to see Belichek take White (esp. given the rumors of being lazy and not showing a competitive nature in terms of working out). Belichek and Pioli strive around building a team based on hard working, team first players. White IMO doesn't fit that mold given his actions at the USC Pro Day.
My 1st thought as well, however with most backs going on the 1st day not being the power type, I felt they might take him...providing his attitude picks up this week.

My 1st thought as well, however with most backs going on the 1st day not being the power type, I felt they might take him...providing his attitude picks up this week.
Pats are more likely to take Williams if they are going RB in the first round, Addai in the second round.

Users who are viewing this thread