What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

My Jon Taylor for his Justin Jefferson... (1 Viewer)

wesman21

Footballguy
Full PPR. 0.25 per carry.

My current roster, can keep 12

QB: Hurts, Tua, Deshaun, Lance IR

WR: Kupp IR, Amon, Jakobi, Peoples-Jones, Al Rob

RB: Taylor, Mixon, Pierce, Sanders, Rhamon, Damien H.

TE: Andrews, Pitts

Tucker

IDPs: A. Donald, Maxx, Wagner, Parsons, Mykel Walker, Diggs, E. Jackson

Can only keep 12 each year, plus two rookies from our rookie draft...

I am also looking to potentially move Tua or Deshaun plus Miles Sanders for LF7 and Rachaad for depth if I trade Taylor away.

Thoughts? Am I deep enough at RB now to give up Taylor and get JJ for the stretch run?

Do I just bite the bullet and drop Deshaun or Tua to clear up some space? One QB league, but I ended up getting Deshaun in the FA draft and then got Tua for Hurts BYE week. Don't need all of them, but would rather have Tua as a backup instead of Deshaun.

Help please!

I wouldn't go after the TB backfield as I think it just muddles things.

Taylor for Jefferson seems like the right move based on your roster construction

Full PPR. 0.25 per carry.

My current roster, can keep 12

QB: Hurts, Tua, Deshaun, Lance IR

WR: Kupp IR, Amon, Jakobi, Peoples-Jones, Al Rob

RB: Taylor, Mixon, Pierce, Sanders, Rhamon, Damien H.

TE: Andrews, Pitts

Tucker

IDPs: A. Donald, Maxx, Wagner, Parsons, Mykel Walker, Diggs, E. Jackson

Can only keep 12 each year, plus two rookies from our rookie draft...

I am also looking to potentially move Tua or Deshaun plus Miles Sanders for LF7 and Rachaad for depth if I trade Taylor away.

Thoughts? Am I deep enough at RB now to give up Taylor and get JJ for the stretch run?

Do I just bite the bullet and drop Deshaun or Tua to clear up some space? One QB league, but I ended up getting Deshaun in the FA draft and then got Tua for Hurts BYE week. Don't need all of them, but would rather have Tua as a backup instead of Deshaun.

Help please!
I think you can do that deal and be fine at RB. I’d definitely try flipping one or two of your QBs for a RB or WR, but not the TB backfield. You have no need for Tua and deshaun since hurts had his bye. I’d try to send them to teams with weak QBs looking to build for next year

Users who are viewing this thread