What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

NAVORRO BOWMAN (1 Viewer)

football fan

Footballguy
What is up with Navorro Bowman? 

Bowman has topped 125 tackles in five of the last seven seasons.

Every time I attempted searches on this guy, I get nothing but Raiders should sign Bowman as soon as they sign Mack.

I also saw a recent article titled, Is it time for the Steelers to consider Navorro Bowman?

I have read the 49ers cut him because he had arguments with some San Fran coaches.

Anyone have any current news on Bowman?

Will some NFL team resign him?

He topped 125 last year because he was pretty bad and everyone ran at him and targeted him on passing downs.  Father Time wins all fights, and looks like his health didn't help him any.

I would guess it's a money issue, he wants to be paid like a top LB, which he is no longer that player. Just my opinion .

I reluctantly cut bait. He would be on my add list if he signs with a team but I need guys that are playing now. I can't wait on a 30 year old LB hoping he finds a new team and can still step in and put up good fantasy numbers.

Why is this guy not on a team?  What's the story here?  I know he's older, but was still productive, and seems like he could fit on several teams that have nothing at LB'er, *cough* Indy *cough*.  Gruden loves his aging players, Bowman played well for Oakland last year, and they have a need there.  Why not Bowman?
IIRC the Raiders made him an offer a few months ago but apparently it wasn't enough.

Why is this guy not on a team?  What's the story here?  I know he's older, but was still productive, and seems like he could fit on several teams that have nothing at LB'er, *cough* Indy *cough*.  Gruden loves his aging players, Bowman played well for Oakland last year, and they have a need there.  Why not Bowman?
If team's sign him after week 1, his salary won't be guaranteed for the full year.

:tumbleweed:

Seahawks needed help but went with Kendricks

Steelers?  Falcons?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread