What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Need 2 owners for orphans in 12 team PPR dynasty league with contracts (1 Viewer)

roar_lions

Footballguy
A long-running 12 team PPR dynasty league with player contracts is looking for 2 owners to take over open teams. Team rosters can be viewed here:

https://www49.myfantasyleague.com/2024/options?L=21400&O=07

Players with zero years remaining on their contracts (as shown on roster page) are Restricted Free Agents, which other owners will be able to bid on during our RFA bidding period in August (before our draft). Current owners are allowed to match the high bid on their own RFA players. Players on Taxi Squads can be kept on Taxi Squad, released, or promoted to active roster and given a contract.

No money involved other than fee to host league on MFL.

Draft will be held mid to late August. Open Team 1 has the 4th pick in each round and Open Team 2 has the 8th pick in each round.

We use blind bidding waivers followed by FCFS waivers during the season.

Post here if you have questions or are interested in a team.

Last edited:
I am not seeing any open teams in that league link
Thanks for letting me know, I wish someone would have told me that before. I don't understand what the problem is with the link, it refers to the link for our 2024 rosters but when you click on the link it takes you to our 2022 league rosters. Very odd.

Since I can't figure out how to get the link to work correctly, here are the open teams and the contract years remaining for each player:

Team 1

Josh Allen2
Baker Mayfield0
Zach Charbonnet4
Clyde Edwards-Helaire1
Kenneth Gainwell1
Kareem Hunt0
Roschon Johnson4
Kyren Williams0
Michael Gallup0
Allen Lazard1
Drake London3
Terry McLaurin0
Jakobi Meyers0
DeVonta Smith2
Tyler Higbee0
Dalton Schultz0
Darren Waller1
Evan McPherson0
Cincinnati Bengals0
Miami Dolphins0
Taxi Squad
Will Levis
Keaontay Ingram
Tyler Scott

Team 2
Sam Howell2
Lamar Jackson3
Israel Abanikanda1
Michael Carter1
Nick Chubb0
Aaron Jones0
Rhamondre Stevenson1
D'Andre Swift0
Treylon Burks2
Stefon Diggs0
Zay Flowers3
Tee Higgins0
Tyler Lockett0
Jonathan Mingo3
Josh Reynolds1
Deebo Samuel0
Dontayvion Wicks0
David Njoku1
Kyle Pitts1
Dustin Hopkins0
Dallas Cowboys0
No players on Taxi Squad

Team 2 is taken, team 1 is still available. Team 1 has the 4th pick in each round of our upcoming rookie/FA draft. Team 1 also has the 4th highest amount of RFA $ available which can be used to bid on RFA players from other teams and to match bids on their own RFA players.

Still looking for someone to take team 1. Josh Allen, Charbonnet, London, and DeVonta Smith are all under contract for 2 or more years. Each team is allowed to designate 1 of their RFA players (shown above with 0 contract years remaining) as a franchise player each year. The franchise player receives a 1 year contract without spending any RFA $. For this team that means that Kyren Williams, Terry McLaurin, Dalton Schultz or any other RFA player can be extended for another year. The team also has 84 RFA $ which is plenty of money to bid on the best free agents available in the league (the top free agents usually end up with a high bid of $40 or less). Top free agents available this year (pending franchise player designations) include Nico Collins, Puka Nacua, De'Andre Swift, Tee Higgins, Deebo Samuel, Stefon Diggs, Jalen Hurts, Josh Jacobs, Tony Pollard, Michael Pittman, Cooper Kupp, Jaylen Warren, Tyreek Hill, AJ Brown, Jordan Love, Zamir White, Brandon Aiyuk,TJ Hockenson, Kyler Murray, Mike Evans, and DeAndre Hopkins.

If you need more info. let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread