What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Need 2 Owners For Teams In A Returning ESPN Keeper League (FREE, IDP, PPR) (1 Viewer)

JayDee360Power

Footballguy
Preseason is now well underway, and that means the time is drawing near for leagues to fill and prepare for their drafts. I have two spots in one of my returning leagues that are in need of new ownership. Draft date for this league is Thursday, September 1st. If you're interested in either team, I'll need an email address from you (either on this thread or in private). I hope to have these spots filled before Draft Night. (which WILL go on as scheduled). Here are the available teams:

POOR CHANCE (2nd Pick):

INSTANT KAMARA 2.0 (9th Pick):

Last edited:
Teams remaining from the returning leagues are: Arizona Cardinals, Denver Broncos, Poor Chance, Instant Kamara 2.0, Saved By The Bell, and Gym, Tannehill, Laundry. In addition, several spots are available to claim in the new leagues.

Down to needing just 2 for the new league drafting on September 2nd and the following teams in the returning leagues:

Arizona Cardinals, Denver Broncos, Gym Tannehill Laundry, Instant Kamara 2.0, and Poor Chance.

Users who are viewing this thread