What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Need a bye week WR for week 10: Goodwin, C. Samuel, LaFell, T. Gabriel, etc PPR? (1 Viewer)

dfine1966

Footballguy
Scoring: 1 point for every 10 yards, 6 points TD, 1 point PPR

I have receivers on bye week and two other WR are injured.  Here are my WR's: Crabtree(BYE), Maclin (BYE), Dez Bryant (INJ), E. Sanders(INJ), Roberts Woods(Have to start him), D. Moncrief (Going to drop him for one of these WR's)

I do have to bid for these WR's, so could you rank them from 1 to 10

Here are my options:

Marquise Goodwin(SF) vs NYG (Think he should be my first choice)
Curtis Samuel(CAR) vs MIA (They traded away Benjamin for him to be more involved. This could be his game)
Taylor Gabriel(ATL) vs Dal (Had a good week last week, and could be a shootout with Dallas)
Aldrick Robinson(SF) vs NYG (2nd WR behind Goodwin. Could get a lot of passes)
Brandon LaFell(CIN) @Tenn (Will get some catches)
John Brown vs Seattle
Jaron Brown vs Seattle
Brice Butler vs ATL (I would only get him if I knew that Dez was out)
Kendall Wright vs GB
Ricardo Louis @ Detroit

Who would you pick up and in what order, if you have time?

4  Marquise Goodwin(SF) vs NYG (Think he should be my first choice)
3  Curtis Samuel(CAR) vs MIA (They traded away Benjamin for him to be more involved. This could be his game)
5  Taylor Gabriel(ATL) vs Dal (Had a good week last week, and could be a shootout with Dallas)
Meh Aldrick Robinson(SF) vs NYG (2nd WR behind Goodwin. Could get a lot of passes)
7  Brandon LaFell(CIN) @Tenn (Will get some catches)
1  John Brown vs Seattle
8  Jaron Brown vs Seattle
2  Brice Butler vs ATL (I would only get him if I knew that Dez was out)
6  Kendall Wright vs GB
Meh Ricardo Louis @ Detroit
not a lot of great options.  Goodwin's not high on my list because as the new #1 WR in SF, he's going to face the toughest CB, and Jenkins is reinstated this week.  Plus Goodwin is more of a speed/deep threat than a possession guy, so he's kinda Desean Jackson boom or bust type. 

Hopefully you didn't go with either Arizona guy. I think Goodwin is the best bet here, like it or not, he's the 49ers #1 WR.

Users who are viewing this thread