What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Need help with lineup this week (1 Viewer)

Mauler16

Footballguy
:( Any help anyone is willing to give would be most appreciated. I have had a case of the yucks this week and sleep is all I want to do, but still need to submit a lineup.I need to start 7 overall with the breakdown as follows: 2 DL, 2 LB, & 2 DB with one flexI will be forever grateful for those who respond and will make every effort to respond more often to posts:Coleman, Rod ATL DT at Bills Sun 1:00 p.m. ETHargrove, Tony STL DE vs Titans Sun 1:00 p.m. ETHenderson, John JAC DT at Jets Sun 1:00 p.m. ETUmenyiora, Osi NYG DE at Chargers Sun 8:30 p.m. ETWalker, Darwin PHI DT vs Raiders Sun 1:00 p.m. ET Morrison, Kirk OAK LB at Eagles Sun 1:00 p.m. ETNguyen, Dat DAL LB at 49ers Sun 4:05 p.m. ETUlbrich, Jeff SFO LB vs Cowboys Sun 4:05 p.m. ETVilma, Jonathan NYJ LB vs Jaguars Sun 1:00 p.m. ETWatson, Courtney NOS LB at Vikings Sun 1:00 p.m. ET Boulware, Michael SEA S vs Cardinals Sun 4:05 p.m. ETPolamalu, Troy PIT S vs Patriots Sun 4:15 p.m. ETWilson, Eugene NEP S at Steelers Sun 4:15 p.m. ET

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn, you want someone to pick your ENTIRE defensive lineup? :eek: Okay...DL: Henderson and UmenyioraLB: Vilma and MorrisonDB: Polamalu and BoulwareFlex: Watson

Henderson and Umenyiora Vilma and Morrison Polamalu and BoulwareAnd the only difference is that I'd go with Nguyen as the flex.

Any other help out there? I've seen gross stuff come out of my body before but man it absolutely disgusting this time around!!!

Users who are viewing this thread