What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Need Help (1 Viewer)

Miami Style

Footballguy
Hey guys,

I need help on which DB to start this week. If you had to pick one of these guys, which one?

Adam Archuleta , Roman Harper, or Lawyer Milloy.

Scoring

Solo Tackle - 2pts

Asst Tackle - 1pt

Sacks - 8pts

Pass Defended - 4pts

Interception - 6pts

Forced Fumble - 2pts

Fumble Recovery - 6pts

TD - 6pts

Safety - 2pts

Thanks in advance for the help.

Miami Style said:
Hey guys,

I need help on which DB to start this week. If you had to pick one of these guys, which one?

Adam Archuleta , Roman Harper, or Lawyer Milloy.

Scoring

Solo Tackle - 2pts

Asst Tackle - 1pt

Sacks - 8pts

Pass Defended - 4pts

Interception - 6pts

Forced Fumble - 2pts

Fumble Recovery - 6pts

TD - 6pts

Safety - 2pts

Thanks in advance for the help.
I like Harper, but the Redskins looked to align Archuleta in the box quite a bit and often brought him in blitz packages. He's a little more attractive in a 4x tackle = sack system. If you're nervous about starting rookies out of the gate, then I'd start Archuleta. I like Milloy, but I'd like to see how he plays in the new system before I fully commit to him as an every week guy.

Adam definately. He lines up in the box, gets lots of tackles, forces fumbles, and gets sacks more often than not. In the 3rd preseason game, which is typically the best one, he had 7 solos, and 3 assists. When they start scheming, he'll be blitzing alot....... kind of like Adrian Wilson in Az.

Users who are viewing this thread