What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Need one or two owners for a very competitive league (1 Viewer)

fflmonster

Footballguy
I have one possibly two openings in our online higher stakes league. The best thing about our league is the payout is 100%. ALL MONEY GOES TO THE WINNERS !!

We have been playing for over 15 years, but a couple of owners had to bail this year. 

Here is the link to our league: http://www76.myfantasyleague.com/2018/home/20012?amt=89.95&cc=USD&cm=20012&item_name=Regular League (%2489.95)&item_number=1&st=Completed&tx=8G602122WG731453C#0

It is cool that we have special helmets and team pages created for each owner. 

The rules are very similar to the FFWC high stakes league in Vegas. 13 week season, with the top six teams making the playoffs competing for the championship. 

It is a PPR league with 11 starters (1 QB, 2 RBs, 3 WRs, 1 TE, 2 Flex [RB,WR,TE], 1 K, 1 DEF

The total roster is 20 player. NO TRADING

The fee is $230, if you take one of the two teams departing (Follow Me and/or Fester) Name change is easy, but changing the helmet would cost the graphics of 15 and if change full web page 25. 

Please, email me any questions to fflmaster@aol.com

Payouts: 

Champion: $1445

2nd place: $550

3rd place: $225

Regular Season Champion: $200

2nd best record regular season: $100

3rd best record regular season: $100

The remaining $140 is used to pay myfantasyleague fees and every year graphics to update championship banner and websites. 

Last edited by a moderator:
We have one slot left to fill our league. Send me an email to fflmaster@aol.com if interested in a very strong competitive league.

Last chance to sign up for our league. We have had a few people say they were interested, but nothing confirmed. 

fflmonster said:
Last chance to sign up for our league. We have had a few people say they were interested, but nothing confirmed. 
interested.  is it through leaguesafe?

Users who are viewing this thread