What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Need owners for 3 $100-125 AUCTION LEAGUES, including EMPIRE DYNA (1 Viewer)

hfs09

Footballguy
I need owners for the following three auction leagues I have coming up....LeagueSafe.com will be the treasurer and prize disbursement for all leagues.

1. I need owners for a $125 CBS EMPIRE AUCTION Dynasty league. 14 teams will be in this league, and it will be an EMPIRE AUCTION Dynasty style. Weekly payouts along with an expanding EMPIRE pool that an owner will win if he wins the league two seasons in a row! Email brian.harwood@insightbb.com if you want to jump in this new concept style league today!

2. I need owners for a 10 team $100 YAHOO auction league....Auction will be on Sunday, September 2. Buy-in is $100, if interested, email brian.harwood@insightbb.com today!

3. I need owners for a 10 team $100 ESPN auction league....Auction will be on Monday, August 27, buy in is $100, if interested, email brian.harwood@insightbb.com today!

Users who are viewing this thread