What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

need replacement owner mid draft, 16 team 3 yr dynasty (1 Viewer)

Timlikesfootball

Footballguy
hey fantasy players thanks for reading, my name is Tim, and unfortunately I had somebody quit on me mid draft so I'm looking for someone to take over his team and start drafting asap. we started our draft last week and so far he has QB - TBA RB - Doug Martin RB - Demarco Murray WR - Julio Jones WR - TY Hilton FLEX - Jeremy Langford.DEFENSE - TBA KICKER - TBA. his team is currently on the clock to pick 95th overall in the 6th round, and he also owns pick 98 with guys like Carson Palmer, Jay Ajayi, and Gary Barnidge available among others. our league has very custom scoring that emphasizes big plays(10 points for a rushing or receiving touchdown of 50+ yards, and a 4 point bonus for a 100 yard receiving or rushing game), elite QBS (-8 for int, .1 for passing yards) defense (30 points for a shutout , -30 for 46+ points allowed, 5 points for a forced turnover), and a balanced roster. we are extremely active. in the week we've all been online we(as a league) have been able to complete over 20 trades before the end of the 6th round! luckily for you guys the owner of this team hasn't traded any of his draft picks. if you're an experienced fantasy owner and want to draft RIGHT NOW as well as have a fantasy challenge for the next 3 years send me an email at fitwithtim@hotmail.com with your credentials. thanks! I look forward to seeing your pick!

Users who are viewing this thread