What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Need some advice on trades in my superflex league! (Tannehill, Robinson, Shady, etc) (1 Viewer)

whoson1st0

Footballguy
Hello all - 

14 team standard (auction) league with superflex, so almost everyone starts 2 QB when possible. TD heavy (6 pts + more points for longer TDs). We use both h2h + Overall points.
1 QB, 1 RB, 1 RB/WR, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 superflex, 1K, 1D/ST

I have a pretty solid team but I'm right up against my lineup cap.
Cam, Lamar, Matt Jones, Jordy, Hilton, Alshon, Kelce, Carr, Tucker, Seattle

Bench - Tannehill, Duke Johnson, michael thomas, josh gordon, some others that won't contribute for a while if at all

I'm working on deals with 2 teams, and because of my cap I need to do both or none.
Deal #1 - give up Tannehill for Allen Robinson + $ (for next year's draft)

Deal #2 - give up michael thomas + $ for shady mccoy.

For salary cap purposes, I would need to replace TY Hilton with Allen Robinson, at which point I can replace Matt Jones with Shady. Unfortunately I cannot simply replace matt jones with robinson or shady because of the cap.

Does replacing Hilton + Matt Jones with Robinson and Shady significantly help my team? Do I want to give up my 3rd QB in what is essentially at 2 QB league? That means I'll have a weak superflex during Cam's and Carr's bye weeks and if one of them goes down i'm screwed.

Thanks!

We finished in 2nd place - literally 2 points behind the champion - in a superflex league starting only one QB all year...and it wasn't Brees or Brady . . . it was Tyrod freaking Taylor!

Point being, you can survive and compete starting only one QB. Grabbing Robinson and McCoy will definitely be an upgrade...I would do those moves.

Users who are viewing this thread