What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Need some help picking dynasty stashes off ww (1 Viewer)

DirtyCashDylan

Footballguy
So I've been eliminated in the first year of my 12 team dynasty and have the #1 pick locked up for next year as well as a late first. PPR. Start 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 1RB/WR/TE 1K 1Def 10Bench.

Some available players on my watch list:

QB: Goff, Lynch, Alex Smith

RB: Vereen, Drake MIA, Liasco NO, Ferguson IND, Artis-Payne, Barner PHI, Darkwa, Carey CHI

WR: Funchess, Treggs, Marquess Wilson CHI, Robby Anderson NYJ, Garrett CAR, Carroo MIA, Cooper LA, Kamar Aiken BAL, Seth Roberts OAK, Conley KC, Peake NYJ, 

TE: Vance McDonald, Jesse James, Tye, Higbee, Derby, Clay, Walford, ASJ

Anyone you guys think I should definitely add before the offseason? Funchess has 2 more years on his contract and he hasn't done #### there. I love Seth Roberts but Coop and Crab aren't going anywhere. Vance McDonald I like but he's a free agent next year.

My current team is:

QB(2): Luck, Jameis

RB(5): Doug Martin, Booker, Fat Rob, Duke Johnson, Dwayne Wash

WR(10): Evans, Dez, Nuk, Tyreek Hill, DGB, Perriman, JJ Nelson, Lockett, Treadwell, Kevin White (IR)

TE(3): Ladarius Green, Austin Hooper, Maxx Williams (IR)

K: Novak   Def: Philly

Some if it depends on who or if you need to drop someone to add and what the keeper requirements are.  There isn't anybody you listed that I would say are must adds but there are some guys I would have interest in depending on how many you keep and who you would drop to keep them.

As far as your roster goes you should concentrate on RB and TE. 

• QB -  You are fine at QB and don't see anybody worth it over the two you have.  Goff might be a decent stash for trade bait in the future but I wouldn't drop anybody with upside at RB or WR to do so.
  • RB - This is probably your weakest position that is toughest to fill.  There isn't anybody you have listed available that I would rather have over the guys on your roster but I would look to improve this position over time.
  • WR - Definitely your strength. Again the waiver people available aren't better than what you have
  • TE - your other glaring weakness.  I like McDonald and Walford and would have no problem dumping Williams to get one of these two guys.

Thanks for the response. I have 3 of the top 13 picks in the rookie draft, including #1 overall, so that's my plan at the rb position. I traded away Melvin Gordon and Dion Lewis for Dez and a 1st when I knew I had no shot at the playoffs this year (I don't like Gordon long term.) 

I'd love to trade out Maxx Williams but he's taking an IR spot so best I could do is trade him out for another IR guy like Vereen.

Thinking hard about dropping JJ Nelson for Marquess Wilson.

Users who are viewing this thread