What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

New $100 Money League...100% Payout...PPR (1 Viewer)

jhersey74

Footballguy
I have set up a new fantasy football league and I'm looking for some

more owners to join. This league cost $100 per team and will be a

redraft league every year. If you are not sure what that means it

means there are no keepers and every team does a new draft the following year.

This league is being hosted on Myfantasyleague.com and is a flex league. You start 9 players with 18 players on each team. Here is a link to the scoring if you are interested in looking at it.

Scoring:

http://football2.myfantasyleague.com/2008/...=53431&O=09

Here is a link to the leagues rules and Starting lineup requirements:

http://football2.myfantasyleague.com/2008/...=53431&O=26

There will be 12 teams in the league, the top 4 teams will make the playoffs

and compete for the league prize of $1,000 and the runner up will

receive $200.

The season will last 14 weeks with the playoffs being held in the 15th and 16th weeks.

There will also be a consolation bracket for all of those of you who do not make the playoffs.

The Draft is set up for Friday August 29 at 7:00:00 p.m. ET

This will be a fun and high scoring league so if you or anyone you

know is interested in joining this league please email me and let me

know asap.

There are currently 6 openings still left. Please post your email if you are interested.

Please feel free to email me at jhersey74@gmail.com with any questions you may have. I have run several leagues over the years and i am looking for active owners. All prize money is guaranteed.

Thanks,

Jonathan

Last edited by a moderator:
To answer your question... I though about spreading it out over the top 3 and could possibly still be open to that, its just most leagues i have ever been in or even done myself have kinda been set up this way. Like i said I'm not opposed to spreading out the money its just that i think after spending as much time as we fantasy owners do from preparing for the draft to making our playoff runs, dealing with injuries and so on that if you are able to keep it and your team together till the end of the season and make it to the championship that those people are the ones that should receive the majority of the money.

Hope i answered your question for you and if you or anyone you know is interested joining please let me know.

Jonathan

Still looking for a few more owners. Anyone interested please post your email or email me with any questions you may have at jhersey74@gmail.com

Thanks

Yes there are still some opening. If you interested let me know your email and I will email you this sign up info.

Only looking for about 3 more owners now. Please post your email or email me at jhersey74@gmail.com for the sign up info or any questions you may have.

Still looking for just a few more owners. Please post your email or email me at jhersey74@gmail.com for the sign up info or any questions you may have.

Users who are viewing this thread