What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

New 12 team PPR Dynasty League (1 Viewer)

dcarrbaby

Footballguy
Hey guys,

New 12 team PPR dynasty league, run on MFL using Leaguesafe. The cost is $55 with everything being paid out, minus MFL fees. See the link below to the league bylaws:

We will look at drafting whenever we have or 12 guys or gals. All pro players, devy players, and 2012 NFL draft prospects will be in the initial draft so there will be a bit of uncertainty with the 2012 NFL draft not have happened yet. The more you know on your prospects the better.

Side note. I am a part of 8 other leagues, 6 of which I run. I'll send this around to my other leagues once I get a few new faces. We should have no problem finding 12 people.

If interested, email me at

Last edited by a moderator:
Just joined up and looking forward to it.

Hopefully everyone will be active and interested in making some trades. I'm thinking anyone who is willing to join a league at this time of year is probably a pretty good bet to be an active owner, so should be fun. I love the NFL draft and the combo of devys and doing the startup before the draft takes place really sold me on the league.

Also, I'm in another league commished by Dustin and I'll vouch for him as he does a really good job with it.

Just joined up and looking forward to it. Hopefully everyone will be active and interested in making some trades. I'm thinking anyone who is willing to join a league at this time of year is probably a pretty good bet to be an active owner, so should be fun. I love the NFL draft and the combo of devys and doing the startup before the draft takes place really sold me on the league.Also, I'm in another league commished by Dustin and I'll vouch for him as he does a really good job with it.
Thanks, appreciate that.2 spots left !!!

Users who are viewing this thread