What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

New Dynasty League Drafting soon (1 Viewer)

There seems to be $100's difference between fees received and payouts (even allowing for site fees)?

Is there something that your leagues offer that 100% payout leagues do not?

Thanks.

Lol, it's called a business. I run over 50 leagues, not out of the kindness of my heart. Go look at other Fantasy Football league providers websites and you will see my payouts are one of the best out there.

180 to commish? Cmon. 50 to the toilet bowl winner = awful. I can understand maybe 50 or 100 to the commish but 180 is too greedy.

You think I make $180 per league lol? Do you think Myfantasyleague is free? Do you think my website is free? Credit card fees? Not that it's any of your business but I make well under 100 dollars per league. Extremely fair for a year round dynasty league. Go look at other pay sites and you will see that my payout percentage is one of the best out there. Most of my owners came from a different pay fantasy site, who were tired of the poor payout percentages.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread