What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

New PPR Dynasty League Start up - LEAGUE IS FULL (1 Viewer)

healthpellets

Footballguy
This will be a PPR DYNASTY league hosted on Fleaflicker.

This is a free league. However, please do not confuse cost with level of competition or commitment.

I need 11 owners.

we will start 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 3 RB/WR, 1TE, 1K, 1DEF.

25 roster spots.

we will draft current NFL players, with a separate rookie draft to follow. The order of each will be opposite of the other.

if you are interested, please reply with the following information

1. name

2. years playing ff

3. number of leagues you play in each year, and specifically how many dynasty leagues you play in

4. number of championships you have won

5. email address

thanks. look forward to meeting you.

Last edited by a moderator:
we've got about five spots left, and then we'll set up a draft date. join up.
I got the itch...Been playing about 6 or 7 yrs; about 12 leagues a yr. Commish 5 leagues, 4 dynasties.I think I have 2 championships out of my Competitive leagues.. atleast 1Kellys_heroes01@yahoo.com

Last edited by a moderator:
This will be a PPR DYNASTY league hosted on Fleaflicker. This is a free league. However, please do not confuse cost with level of competition or commitment. I need 11 owners.we will start 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 3 RB/WR, 1TE, 1K, 1DEF.25 roster spots.we will draft current NFL players, with a separate rookie draft to follow. The order of each will be opposite of the other.if you are interested, please reply with the following information1. name2. years playing ff3. number of leagues you play in each year, and specifically how many dynasty leagues you play in4. number of championships you have won5. email addressthanks. look forward to meeting you.sorry, didn't answer the questions...been playing for 15 years, i have won 16 championships and i commish 4 leagues. i play in 3 dynasty leagues.robert ackerman

Users who are viewing this thread