What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

NEWZA -- On Covid Siesta til '21 (2 Viewers)

i made a trade with someone in this league, sjs? 

i send ozuna & stripling

i get gibson, winker, nelson

Last edited by a moderator:
**TRADE**

Tre Receives:
Kyle Schwarber ChC - OF
Jordan Hicks StL - P
Willy Adames TB - SS
Forrest Whitley Hou - P

Kraft Receives: 
Khris Davis Oak - OF

Google Doc has been updated

I agreed to take the socal team/ give him Truck/Gus bull####
your my boy cos, but SoCal has owned and built that team. You'd really want the fruits of his efforts when he can still be in the league?

That said, if you prefer to not take the other that would be an option.  :shrug:  

your my boy cos, but SoCal has owned and built that team. You'd really want the fruits of his efforts when he can still be in the league?

That said, if you prefer to not take the other that would be an option.  :shrug:  
to be honest, I have not even been able to see the other team. But I sure do like the  monopod's

to be honest, I have not even been able to see the other team. But I sure do like the  monopod's
Here’s the squad you’re inheriting (with updated costs to keep). Correa and Verlander. You know you’re in on that alone. 😉

Player    Year    Cost
Jesús Aguilar    2    11
Nick Ahmed    2    1
Xander Bogaerts     5    29
Francisco Cervelli    2    1
Willson Contreras     4    12
Carlos Correa     5    20
Joey Gallo     3    7
Adrián González    2    2
Marwin González     3    10
Yuli Gurriel    2    2
Billy Hamilton    2    24
Kiké Hernández    2    1
Adam Jones    2    6
Matt Joyce    2    1
DJ LeMahieu    2    15
Nick Markakis    2    1
Daniel Murphy     4    17
Steven Souza Jr.     3    6
Justin Upton     3    27
Luis Valbuena    2    4

Player        Cost
Kyle Barraclough    2    4
Trevor Bauer    2    9
Kevin Gausman    2    3
Gio Gonzalez     3    10
Rich Hill    2    11
Jake Odorizzi    2    3
Rick Porcello    2    3
José Quintana     6    16
Chris Sale     4    42
Hunter Strickland    2    7
Jameson Taillon    2    9
Vince Velasquez    2    3
Justin Verlander     4    20

Here’s the squad you’re inheriting (with updated costs to keep). Correa and Verlander. You know you’re in on that alone. 😉

Player    Year    Cost
Jesús Aguilar    2    11
Nick Ahmed    2    1
Xander Bogaerts     5    29
Francisco Cervelli    2    1
Willson Contreras     4    12
Carlos Correa     5    20
Joey Gallo     3    7
Adrián González    2    2
Marwin González     3    10
Yuli Gurriel    2    2
Billy Hamilton    2    24
Kiké Hernández    2    1

Adam Jones    2    6
Matt Joyce    2    1
DJ LeMahieu    2    15

Nick Markakis    2    1
Daniel Murphy     4    17
Steven Souza Jr.     3    6
Justin Upton     3    27
Luis Valbuena    2    4

Player        Cost
Kyle Barraclough    2    4
Trevor Bauer    2    9
Kevin Gausman    2    3
Gio Gonzalez     3    10
Rich Hill    2    11
Jake Odorizzi    2    3
Rick Porcello    2    3
José Quintana     6    16
Chris Sale     4    42
Hunter Strickland    2    7
Jameson Taillon    2    9
Vince Velasquez    2    3

Justin Verlander     4    20
I don't even much care for the unstruck players.

I think I am too old to run this team. I like to project a winning season within my life expectancy.

Sorry. I do not blame socal for keeping his team. It looks really competitive.  I have no interest in this turd, though

I think I am too old to run this team. I like to project a winning season within my life expectancy.

Sorry. I do not blame socal for keeping his team. It looks really competitive.  I have no interest in this turd, though
Taillon should easily be kept but this team is a problem 

Dang.  Verlander, Correa, Bogaerts, Taillon, Bauer, Sale, Gallo, Contreras, Aguilar is a good 9.  Could add in Yuli and Porcello.  :shrug:

Not to add to the drama but this will probably be my last year of fantasy beises

I've kinda stopped paying for TV, and doubt I'll be able to compete without it.. didn't work out too well last year..

Not to add to the drama but this will probably be my last year of fantasy beises

I've kinda stopped paying for TV, and doubt I'll be able to compete without it.. didn't work out too well last year..
You need to find someone who is buying the MLB Extra Innings package this year. It comes with a free subscription to MLB.TV. You can watch almost all the games on your computer. tablet, smart phone or Apple TV. More than one person at a time can watch. My friend and i have split the fee the last few years and shared one log in.

Don't know what y'all are talking about, but if all I watch is baseball, it's no longer worth it

Appreciate the tip SoCal but going forward I take a hard pass on hot steaming MLBTV.  My device can't take all the restarts.

Guess I've gotten to the point in this ####ty life where I'd rather suffer than be ripped off

Also, I get free almost-good baseball in Golden Gate park right across the street

Users who are viewing this thread