What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

NFL.COM Keeper League - Draft question (1 Viewer)

Lon

Footballguy
We have an NFL.com (1 pt. PPR ) league and the comish has said we can have 1 keeper from last year. I'm thinking about keep Ekeler out of this group (Hurts, Ekleler, Chubb, Lamb, Waddle)

My question is how will this affect the draft a week from now? Do I lose a first round pick? Someone said you lose a pick in the round you originally drafted them in. If that's the case, how do I determine where I drafted him. I think I drafted him in the first round, but I'm not certain.

I can even see where I can pick my keeper, but there is no info on what happens if you do.

Thanks in advance !

The only person that can answer that question is your league commish. Until you know what the stipulations are for keepers in your league, no one will be able to help you with your questions.

With that said, Ekeler is gonna be your guy (unless their is some type of crazy bonus scoring in your league). Chubb would be a close second, but edge goes to Ekeler for PPR.

The only person that can answer that question is your league commish. Until you know what the stipulations are for keepers in your league, no one will be able to help you with your questions.

With that said, Ekeler is gonna be your guy (unless their is some type of crazy bonus scoring in your league). Chubb would be a close second, but edge goes to Ekeler for PPR.
Agreed, on Ekeler, I just want to know what its going to cost me.
The comish says he doesn't know what will happen regarding the draft. It's NFL.com, so if anyone has any experience with it, that would be helpful.

Additionally, before the draft, can I un-select the keeper? i was thinking it may give me some more information if I select a keeper, but I want to be able to change my mind prior to the draft.

You can't make a decision on who to keep until you know all the keeper rules. It's dumb to just throw out a comment of everyone gets to keep a guy from last year after the fact. Not that it affects the way you draft necessarily but that shouldn't really happen now. It should be that next year will be a keeper year and it will cost you X to keep player Y. Then everyone can have an idea what is going on.

This is very poor execution.

Users who are viewing this thread