What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

NFL Playoff Pools (1 Viewer)

Tweece

Footballguy
Hi everyone, I set up a few NFL Playoff Pools. Take a look and sign up if you're interested. Feel free to email me at sameer.haji23@gmail.com if you have any questions.

NFL Playoff Power Ranking Pool
Payouts:
1st - 60% of pot 2nd - 30% of pot 3rd - 10% of pot
Total pot size calculated after website fees and commissioner fees (2%)

NFL Playoff Precision Pool
Payouts:

NFL Playoff Bracket Pool
Payouts:

NFL Playoff Fantasy Pool
  • Register at https://www.officefootballpool.com/pools.cfm?poolid=208954&p=2&pwd=x4shqm
  • Payments collected via LeagueSafe - https://www.leaguesafe.com/join/4077737
  • $25 USD per entry. No max entry limit
  • How to play: You select players each week and get points based on their real game statistics. There are no rosters, trades, drafts, or waivers like you see in normal fantasy games. Essentially, every player is on your roster, and the roster of everyone else. Pick each player ONLY ONCE!! You may only use each player one time during the course of this pool. If you use Tom Brady in week 1, you will not be able to use him again. Same goes for defensive teams.
Payouts:

Survivor Pool
Cost: $25 CAD. Collected via E-Transfer or Paypal to sameer.haji23@gmail.com
Payouts:
1st - 100% of pot

How to play: Pick a team to move on each week of the playoffs (which you can only pick once during the entire playoffs). If you lose, you’re out; if you win, you advance to the next week. If at any point in the playoffs you run out of teams to choose from, you are officially eliminated. If more than 1 person survives until the end, the tiebreaker will be the closest guess to the combined total score for the Superbowl.
Picks must be emailed to sameer.haji23@gmail.com before the first kickoff of each round. I will email out everyone's picks at this time. Any picks made after this time will be void. I will email out my own pick 24 hours in advance to not have an advantage over everyone else.

Users who are viewing this thread