What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

NO MERCY is looking for replacement owners (1 Viewer)

bueno

In a class by himself
Welcome to The ULTIMATE Fantasy Football Challenge No Mercy Fantasy Football is an seven-tiered league where the "best of the best" compete with the goal of being the top SHARK in the top division, Great White. This is a Showcase League, sponsored by MyFantasyLeague.com and membership is by invitation only.

84 teams, 7 leagues, one champion. Set up like English soccer - win and you advance to a higher league, lose you get demoted.

Do you have what it takes to take on Rudnicki, Garda, Yudkin, Borbely, Wood and over 70 other experienced owners? No payouts but no fee either. This league is for bragging rights!

message me if interested.

This is my 5th year in these leagues. If you win you move up and competition gets better. Great competition and it's free.

What David Yudkin has to say about No Mercy: [SIZE=10pt]"better competition than those patsy FBG staff leagues.[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]"[/SIZE]

So, feeling lucky, punks?

We have filled up, but contact me of you want to be on the waiting list in case there is a drop out. People on the waiting list will be contacted directly next year.

Users who are viewing this thread